Chapter Five: Naomi

Chris was acting real funny when he was telling me about Miami, but I'm not going to trip because we've been doing good. I'll just send him pictures while he's gone. I sat in my room for hours thinking about if I should just have sex with Chris because do I expect him to wait forever? No & I know bitches are throwing themselves at him. Idk I just want to be sure because I love Chris, but I have my goals and I'd hate to get caught up because I'm dick crazy. I laughed imagining myself being crazy like that, whew.

Liked by: @Chrissss @Jefe_Tana and 500 others @NaomiLooks; Even on my off days I'm still finer than you 😉 @Chrisss: Yesssir 🥰 @NaomiLooks: All for you @Chrisss 😘

@NaomiLooks; Even on my off days I'm still finer than you 😉
@Chrisss: Yesssir 🥰
@NaomiLooks: All for you @Chrisss 😘

Liked by: @Chrissss @Jefe_Tana and 500 others @NaomiLooks; Even on my off days I'm still finer than you 😉 @Chrisss: Yesssir 🥰 @NaomiLooks: All for you @Chrisss 😘

Liked by @Apriiil @Ashbassh and 500 others
@Jefe_Tana: Stop pocket watching #BitchNiggas #BrokeBoys
@Ashbassh: 😍
@RandomFollower: Damn you fine

Liked by @Apriiil @NaomiLooks and 400 others @Chrisss: Miami Vibez 😈@NaomiLooks: What you looking at? 👀 @Chrisss: Nothing boo, you know I think ima model @NaomiLooks —— I was looking at Santana's picture like damn he is fine and I still couldn't...

@Chrisss: Miami Vibez 😈
@NaomiLooks: What you looking at? 👀
@Chrisss: Nothing boo, you know I think ima model @NaomiLooks
——
I was looking at Santana's picture like damn he is fine and I still couldn't believe I found him on IG. I felt like a stalker, but shit He followed me back so who cares. He look like he sell drugs I know damn well I didn't need to get myself involved with him, but he made me so curious. I haven't been like this since I met Chris so I know this was gonna be trouble.
My phone vibrated showing I had multiple text from Chris and other people.

Babe 🥰 (yes I changed his name in my phone since I wasn't mad anymore): Hey boo. Wassup?
Me: hey baby! Nothing much I'm laying on my bed. When are you coming back?
Babe 🥰: I told you I'll be back Monday. You miss me that much?
Me: I mean obviously. Can we go eat at Red Lobster when you come home?
Babe 🥰: anything you want ma.

I put my phone down because I had to get ready for work. I had got the job at Chanel and I was so excited because the discount was amazing. You know ima take advantage of that. I had to close tonight, so I had already took a nap earlier. I decided to dress simple today, khaki Capri pants and a white crop top with my rainbow sandals and a jean jacket. Since it was Sunday it wouldn't be too many people at the mall anyway.
——
30 more minutes left in my shift so I started to count the money in the register. Then I heard the bell in the store go off, so I looked up to greet the customer "Welcome... um welcome to Chanel" I stuttered noticing it was Santana coming in smiling. "Wassup shawty" he said. "Hey. Are you here to get something for someone?" I asked trying to see how he would respond. "Nah I came to see wassup with you honestly." He was so upfront it was such a turn on to me. "Oh really?" I asked smiling "Why you trying to see wassup with me for?" I questioned "Because you obviously want me to. You was staring at me a few weeks back and then you followed me on Instagram" He said I started looking away embarrassed that he would bring that up. "Omg it wasn't like that" I tried to defend myself. "It's okay boo, I was gone come back around to see wassup with you anyway after that day" he said smirking "I never seen you around before. Where you be?" He asked "School mostly. Now just here since it's summer" I said pulling my hair behind my ear. "Oh word? How old are you?" He asked "I'm 17" I responded laughing "Damnnn you a baby. You look bout grown boo" he said laughing "Well I'm not gone hold you up. Here's my number. Use it because I know you want to" He said as he turned around to walk away. "I have a boyfriend" I blurted out "Ok..." he said laughing and walked out the store.

Now here I was standing here with his number in my hand looking crazy. I had to call Mona as soon as I clocked out because I can't believe this happened while I was at work.

"Hey girl!" I said into my phone "Hey bitch! Where you been? I haven't heard from you all day!" She exclaimed "Girl at work you know I close on Sunday's." I responded "You won't believe who just came in here just to give me their number." I said happily "Umm unless it was Key Glock bitch I hope nobody" She said concerned. Mona knew everything about Chris and me, so I know that's why she said that. "Look Mona I'm not going to cheat on Chris just chill damn. I just wanted to tell you what happened, but Nevermind" I was ready to hang up now "Okay bitch my bad. Who?!" She asked "Santana, remember the dude I was telling you about?" I asked "oh yeah! Damn fr girl? Ain't no way he did all that lol" she laughed "Yeah he did. Should I text him or throw the number away?" I asked seriously "Don't text him, but don't throw it away either" she said laughing. "You are a mess Mona, but okay. I'm about to pull up to the crib ima text you" I said hanging up the phone.
——
"Naomi!!" I heard my dad yell from downstairs in the kitchen. "Yes dad?" I asked running down the steps "I just wanted to let you know we're going out of town for the week, so we bought groceries and left money for you over there on the table" he said "You got groceries dad" I said correcting him. I hate that he gave Simone so much credit. "Don't start Naomi. Just make sure you keep the alarm on and let me know if you need anything" He said "Okay dad" I hugged him and walked towards the steps. "I love you Naomi, never forget that" he yelled. "I know dad I love you too" I yelled back. I hated when my dad had to leave, but at least he was taking the evil queen with him. Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do in a house by myself all week. Maybe I could invite Chris over.

That's all for now. What y'all think Naomi should do with Santana's number?

Do y'all think Naomi should finally have sex with Chris?