Chapter Seven: Naomi

"Aye let me holla at you" I heard someone say "Santana why are you here?" I asked "Santana why you in here?" I heard some girl ask him. "April mind your business" He said to her. "Naomi let me talk to you real quick" I'm looking at both of them knowing I want no parts of what they have going on. "I have to get back to work, so unless you want to buy something ima go back to the register" I responded "*mmcht* aii man I'll hit you later" he said leaving the store. "How you know Santana?" The girl asked me "Umm through work" I responded trying to figure out why she questioning me. "You must be one of his little hoes, he love them young" she bickered "Nah we just friends, but like I told him unless you want to buy something ima go back to the register" I got smart "Bitch that's my baby daddy I'm not dumb, I know when he fucking someone..." security was approaching doing their rounds "ima catch you around" She said leaving the store. "You not gone catch me around no where" I said rolling my eyes.

Santana: Naomi call me when you get off
Me: ehhh I'll think on that
Santana: Don't play with me man
Me: I'm not. It was nice meeting your baby moms
Santana: *....*

I blocked him as soon as I saw his bubble pop up. I don't have time for this I have a boyfriend anyway. I decided to call Chris to see if he wanted to come over when I got off. "Hey babe" I said when he answered the phone "What's up?" he said dryly "Babe what's wrong?" I asked him "Nothing, wassup?" He said again "I was calling to see if you wanted to come over when I get off" I responded lowly not feeling his energy. "Your dad still gone?" He asked "Yes" I responded "Aii when you get off?" He asked "45 minutes" I said "Bet I'll meet you there" he hung up. Chris was acting funny again, but I'll talk to him later.
———
Later that night
"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked him "it don't matter" he said "okay, but what's up with you? You been acting funny lately." I asked turning to him. "Na it's nothing wrong I already told you that" he said. I just let it go because I didn't want to annoy him. We started watching a movie on Netflix. I'm tired of him being mad at me, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I climbed on his lap and started kissing him "What you doing Na?" He asked "Just chill Chris" I smiled. I started pulling his shirt off he didn't stop me, so at this point I knew I was good. I started kissing his chest and pulling his basketball shorts down. Noticing he was already getting hard, "He's happy to see me" I said. I took him in my mouth completely, gagging. Looking up at him seeing his head go back on the couch. "You like that daddy?" I asked "Damn Ma" he moaned. I kept going massaging his balls while still taking him in my mouth completely. He came, but I didn't stop. "Naomi... chill" he pleaded. I just started smiling and continued giving him head. After he came again. I got up. I started walking up the steps telling him to follow me.

By this time he was looking at me with excitement in his eyes. "Fr ma?" He asked trying to be sure. "Come on" I responded. "Do you have a condom?" I asked him "No you don't trust me ma?" He asked "I do but I don't want anything to go wrong" I pleaded "nothing gone go wrong boo, I got you I promise" he said looking in my eyes. "Okay Chris" I wasn't sure but I did trust him. He laid me on the bed and started kissing my body. He got to my pussy and started kissing and licking her. I never let him give me head before so I was literally going crazy because it was a good feeling. "You like that ma" He asked. I just nodded my head. I let out a loud ass moan "fuckkkkk Chrissss" I yelled. He started laughing. My legs started shaking and I came all over his tongue. "Damn boo you taste good" he said. He stood up pulling his pants off. I got nervous because I wasn't sure if I really wanted to do this. "You sure?" He asked "Yes... be gentle please" I pleaded "I got you" He said. He started to place himself inside of me slowly. It hurt it was uncomfortable. Was I supposed to enjoy this? "Oww" I exclaimed "I'm sorry, I'm trying to be gentle" he said. He tried again this time I squirmed but I felt myself gasp for air. Chris was stroking in and out of me "damn ma your shit wet asf" he said. It started to get a little less painful, I started moaning. I think that turned him on because he started going faster. He flipped me over and smacked my ass. "Arch your back Naomi" He demanded. I did as told, he inserted his dick back inside me. He was going so fast I didn't know what to do. He grabbed my waist and started pulling my body back on him. I was moaning like crazy at this point. Next thing I know I was cumming all over his dick. He turned me on my back and started stroking me again. He pulled my legs up and was stroking me slower, I started closing my eyes because I felt myself about to cum again. "Damn ma" he moaned. After a few more strokes, he stopped and I noticed a worried look on his face. "Chris what?" I asked "Ma I just came in you, you on birth control right?" He asked "CHRIS?! This is what I was scared of omg! Why would I be on birth control when I don't have sex?!" I said almost crying. "Chill ma we gone be good. Ima get you a plan B to be sure" he said. "Chris I cant believe you right now." I said upset. "I'm sorry boo, your shit was tight asf. I couldn't help it" he said laughing. He kissed me and rolled over on the bed falling asleep.

I was laying there staring at the ceiling. I decided to take a shower, I couldn't believe I did that. It was actually a good feeling. I just can't believe he nut in me man. I dont want ro take a plan b but I also don't want to get pregnant, so it's the only option. I realized my legs were so sore, I wonder how long this pain would last.
——
*phone ringing*
"Naomi your phone ringing ma" Chris said. "Who is calling you at 3am?" He asked. I looked to see it was Santana. "Nobody" I said remembering I unblocked him earlier "Nah I saw that, who is Santana?" He asked "why he calling you at 3am Naomi?!" He was getting mad now. "Chris calm down baby, he's just my friend." It hung up "he probably didn't mean to call me" I pleaded. "Nah he knew" he said getting up. "You got me fucked up Naomi I swear" he said mad asf at this point. "Chris," I grabbed his arm "Can you calm down, lay down" I said worried. "Nah see what he wanted" he demanded. "You want me to call him back?" I asked confused. "Yeah call him. NOW!" He yelled. He was scaring me. "CALL HIM!" He yelled. I called him, scared at this point I never seen Chris like this. "Wasssup" Santana answered "Did you mean to call me" I asked nervous. "Put it on speaker" Chris whispered. "Yeah I told you to hit me up later why didn't you" He asked. I felt Chris hand smack the phone on the ground. "You fucking serious Naomi?!" He asked. "Who is this nigga?" He yelled. I heard Santana on the phone "Aye Naomi you good?"

That's all for this chapter. Wow Naomi got caught up before Chris?! Smh crazy how the  world work.