Chapter Two: Naomi

2 hours after we arrive...

The party was lit, it was so packed and by this time I had enough drinks to make me do something I'll regret tonight. "So you just going to avoid me all night?" I heard Chris say from behind me. I rolled my eyes seeing Mona smiling hard like 'go get your man' I just got annoyed at this point. "What Chris?" I responded. "Naomi, baby I said I'm sorry, can we go talk?" he pleaded. I follow him up to his room trying not to cause a scene. "Chris why can't we just enjoy the party?" "Ma, I want to know you aren't mad at me anymore, I was stupid for picking a fight with you" he said trying to look me in my eyes, but I just sat there with them closed, vibing to the music. "Naomi do you hear me talking to you?" he was getting annoyed. "Yes, Chris I do hear you and I do not want to argue, so yes we good." I caved. "Good because I want you to stay with me tonight" he said as he grabbed my waist. I just nodded my head okay and he smiled hard as hell. He's so corny, he better be lucky I love him.

------

------

Later that night, Chris and I were laying in the bed and I was just thinking how we've been together for almost 2 1/2 years and he still doesn't know when to just let stuff go. I was mad because he knows how much I hate when he is acting too "friendly". On the last day of school, he was sitting with his football teammates and some of the girls on the cheer squad, when I walked up to him I noticed he was smiling all in one of the girls face and he knows I can't stand her. He swears they were just talking, but I don't trust her. I trust my man because by this time we've been doing this, but Cindy knew what she was doing. She was a little white girl too, so that just made me even more mad. He kept telling me 'it's nothing ma' 'you tripping', so I let it go. Why I get on Twitter when I got home and I saw her tweet "@cindylu_: Chris is so funny, omg" the fact that she was comfortable enough to tweet this took me over the edge, but yet he still was saying I was overreacting, so I blocked him, fuck it.

I was just about to fall asleep and Chris tapped my thigh, "babe are you up?" he asked. "I was just about to go to sleep, why?" knowing what he wanted. Ever since we started dating, he has been trying to get me to have sex with him, but I just wasn't ready. I really wanted to save myself for marriage. "Ma, can we please just try? I swear I'll be gentle." he pleaded. "Chris, you know I want to wait." I said gently, not wanting to upset him. "Damn ma can I at least get some head? Something?" He asked knowing I would cave. "I guess Chris" After about 10 minutes he came and was fast asleep and here I was again looking crazy. I was sitting there thinking I really need to stop caving for him man. Sometimes I felt like I cared for Chris more than he cared for me.

-------

The next morning, I decided to get up and apply for jobs. I didn't need a job, but it didn't hurt to have my own side money. I was thinking either Victoria Secret or Chanel since they were my two favorite stores. While I was leaving Chanel I saw this guy, he was looking really fine, but since I'm in a relationship I tried not to look too much. He smiled at me "Wassup ma?" He asked me catching me off guard. "Um me? Hey" I responded shyly. "Yeah you, you was staring so I figured I'd speak" he laughed. At this point I was blushing. "Omg I'm sorry lol" I was embarrassed. He was just smiling. He had a silver grill in his mouth. Damn he was fine. "What's your name?" He asked knocking me out my thoughts. "Naomi" I caught myself smiling. "it's nice to meet you Naomi, I'm Santana" he reached his hand out for me to shake. I just shook it and smiled. "You seem nervous, ima let you finish whatever you here to do. I'll see you around" he said. "Okay, bye" I smiled. Wtf was I thinking nearly letting this man distract me like that. Damn I hope nobody saw me because Chris would be so pissed. I just hoped I would see him again if I was being honest.

 Once I got home I decided to call Chris since I'm used to talking to him all the time

Once I got home I decided to call Chris since I'm used to talking to him all the time. "Wasssup boo" he said answering the FaceTime call. "Not much. I just wanted to see your face" I said smiling. "Oh word? Ima come by later boo. Im out with Blake right now." Blake was his best friend, they were always on some sketch shit, so I just nodded my head and said "okay". "What you been doing all day?" He asked me. "I just got home from the mall, trying to find a job." I responded. "Mhm yeah I heard you was at the mall." He said catching me off guard. "Huh? You heard? Why would someone tell you I was at the mall?" I asked nervously "chill ma they was telling me because they was tryna see if I was there too. Why you so nervous Naomi?" He asked looking at me concerned. "No reason babe, I just don't know why people are reporting my whereabouts to you." I responded defensively. "Idk what's going on with you Naomi, but ima call you later." He said. "Okay Chris" I said hanging up. I really thought he knew. Whew that was a close one tbh, I don't need to see Santana anymore because he's obviously gonna cause me some trouble. I have to go with my gut feeling.

That's all for chapter two

That's all for chapter two. What y'all think? Would you want Naomi to see Santana again?