Chapter 90-A: The Demo

Warning: THIS CHAPTER IS STRICTLY FOR READERS 18YEARS OLD AND ABOVE. NOT SUITABLE FOR VERY YOUNG AUDIENCES. STRICT PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS ADVISED.

-oo-

Maine felt herself being lifted and suddenly her head hit the pillows as he laid her down on the bed. Richard hovered on top of her for a moment, just looking at her lovingly. He leaned forward, kissing her softly on the lips and then whispered, "just relax, my Heart. Enjoy the moment."

He leaned forward once more as he claimed her mouth in a sensual kiss. It was slow and deliberate as Richard explored her mouth with his tongue, tasting her and delving deeper as he played and coaxed her tongue to respond. He heard her moan and felt her reach out and placed her hand on his chest, clutching on to his shirt tightly, pulling him closer. He left her lips and started to trail soft light kisses on her jawline to her ear, playing with her earlobe as he nipped and sucked at it. He grabbed her wrists gently as he pried her hands from his shirt and raised it above her head as he whispered in her ear, "keep your arms up, Heart. Try not to move."

He kissed her once more, still slow and sensual as Maine felt his fingers tracing a line from her wrists down the length of her arms. When he reached her shoulders, he stopped and left her lips as he trailed open mouthed kissed down her jawline to her neck. She stifled a moan when he reached the end of her chest, he kissed the tip of the scar that was peeking from the neck hole and he resumed tracing lines with his fingers, as if trying to memorize her body with his touch. She gasped as she felt the tips of his fingers trail down her chest, sending sensations on her breasts as he brushed them through the fabric of her shirt. The tip of Richard's nose was also following a trail of her scar downward, as it created friction between the fabric and her body. Her breath hitched and she stifled a moan as she squirmed from his touches.

"RJ..." She sighed out his name as she closed her eyes and concentrated on everything he was doing to her.

When he reached her stomach, he stopped as his hands found the hem of her shirt. He dragged it up ever so slowly, his fingers once more tracing a line on the side of her body, leaving a trail of heat in its wake. Richard leaned forward and played with her bellybutton using his tongue. Maine squirmed from underneath him. Her arms still raised above her head, she clutched the pillows tightly as she gasped for breath.

Richard left her bellybutton and slowly moved upward, leaving a trail of kisses on her body as he followed his hands, pulling her shirt up on a torturous climb, leaving Maine breathless with need.

"RJ..." She moaned as Richard pulled the shirt over and took it off her, returning to her lips to claim a kiss so full of need for her.

He pulled away to gaze at her naked body. Her whole body was flushed with need. She was already trying to catch her breath as he reached out and caressed her cheek. Richard sighed at her softness as he whispered softly, "you're so beautiful, Maine. Inside and out. I love you."

He claimed her mouth once more in a searing kiss, Maine moaned in his mouth as Richard found one of her breast and started kneading it. He left her lips and trailed down open mouthed kisses until he reached the other breast, capturing it with his mouth and suckled at it. It earned another moan from Maine as she sighed out his name. He switched places a few moments later, giving the other mound the same treatment, teasing her nipple as his tongue played at her breast, while his hand did the same for its twin.

"Oh God! RJ!!" She screamed his name as she felt multiple sensations in her body. She squirmed beneath him, as she grabbed onto the pillow tighter and bit her lower lip as she whimpered.

Richard left her breast and continued to trail open mouthed kisses down her body, his fingers trailing down as well setting goosebumps in her body. His fingers hooked on the garter of her panty and slowly pulled it down. He was looking at her with so much desire as she continued to squirm with his feathery touches. His hands leaving a trail down her legs, as Maine felt so many sensations at once. Her breath hitched as she closed her eyes once more, moaning out his name.

Once he took off the last piece of her clothing, he slowly crawled back towards her as he placed both of her legs in between him, with her thighs hoisted on his shoulders. He was lying on his stomach, his elbows propped to give him a bit of leverage, his hands were gripping her thighs, giving them a squeeze.

Maine felt his warm breath down her core sending shivers down her spine. She lifted her head just enough to see him looking at her with carnal desire.

"RJ? Wha - "

"Shh...relax, my Heart," he whispered as his breath tickled her entrance. "Just relax."

Maine suddenly gasped and cried when she felt his tongue enter her. She whimpered and jerked as she felt so many things and so many different emotions in that moment. She held on to the pillow tightly, moaning out Richard's name as his tongue dove in and out of her. One of Richard's hand found her nub and his fingers deftly played with it at the same time, sending her over the edge. She was panting, her breaths in ragged bursts as Richard continued with his ministrations.

Richard continued as he felt her nearing her peak. His eyes trained on her beautiful face as he saw her expression of pure pleasure, egging him on. Her moans were music to his ears as he heard her call his name again and again, begging for release.

"RJ...RJ....R....J!!!!!" Maine screamed out his name as she reached her peak. He kept lapping at her, tasting her sweet nectar until she came down from her high.

Richard felt her body slumped back on the bed and saw that she was completely spent. He picked up her shirt and carefully dressed her back in them. He stood and strode to the bathroom to get a washcloth. He carefully cleaned her up from her core to her legs. Then he laid down beside her and collected her in his arms, her head on his chest and her arms around his waist.

"That was amazing," she whispered as she still tried to catch her breath. Her eyes were closed, no longer able to open them due to exhaustion.

"Are you alright, my Heart?"

"Better than alright," she replied with a yawn.

He kissed the top of her head as he held her closer.

"Get some rest, Maine," he said. "You need it."

"I love you, my Home," she muttered as she started to drift. "So...so much..."

"I love you, my Heart," he replied softly. "With every fiber of my being."