Chapter 104: When The Thread Finally Broke

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SCENES. READERS BELOW 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED TO READ. (That means you, Diana!) STRICT PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

-oo-

Richard pulled Maine closer as they explored each other. Tongues dancing to a slow rhythm. He felt her shift and started fumbling at the buttons of his shirt. He broke their kiss to give her better access. He saw her hands trembling so he reached out to caress her cheek, giving her encouragement to the task she set about herself.

"Relax, my Heart," he said softly. "We have all night."

With renewed confidence, Maine was finally able to unclasp all three buttons of Richard's shirt. He let out a groan as he felt Maine's fingers traced the side of his body when she pulled the shirt up and over his head. He wanted to pull her to him once more but he restrained himself. He'd let Maine have her way for the time being.

Maine tentatively traced the side of Richard body with her fingers, outlining him. She heard another groan from him as the tips of her fingers drew lines up to his chest then traveling to his arms. He saw her smile when she attempted to squeeze his biceps which made him smile as well. He sighed and closed his eyes, savouring her touch. Her eyes darted away from his when he looked at her once more. There was a blush forming on her beautiful face, accentuating her features.

Her hands finally rested on his chest. One palm placed near his heart and felt the strong steady beat. Richard struggled to keep still when she leaned forward and placed small kisses on his chest, inching her way up to his neck. Her kisses getting bolder as she moved upwards. This earned her another groan from Richard, whose hands crept to her waist, keeping her steady. Maine wrapped her arms around his neck again and pulled him to her in a searing kiss which Richard immediately responded to.

He followed her pace, allowing her to explore. She was a bit hesitant, but he gave her free reign and let her hands roamed his body, feeling his taut muscles. When her hands reached the waistband of his jeans however, he stopped her progress and broke the kiss.

"Home?"

"Not yet."

"But - "

"This is all about you remember?" He said as he cupped her cheeks with his hands, his thumbs giving them a soft caress. "Now, let me worship this body the way it deserves to be worshipped."

He kissed her once more with him taking the lead this time. His kiss was slow and deliberate, their tongues dancing to the slow beat of their hearts.

He heard her sharp intake of breath when he pulled her closer, one hand on her lower back while the other was on her head, unbinding the band that tied her hair. His fingers tangled themselves in her hair, feeling its silky smoothness.

After a few more nips on her lips, Richard broke the kiss. He heard a whimper of protest from Maine but she was catching her breath from his kiss. He slowly walked around her and sat on the edge of the bed, carefully setting down the guitar case where the ring was hidden awhile ago. Richard reached out and pulled her to him carefully. His hands on her waist found the hem of her shirt and ever so slowly lifted it up in a torturous climb. Maine felt his lips on her back, leaving a trail of heat moving upwards, following the path of her spine. Just like what she did to him, Richard's fingers were tracing her side as her shirt was slowly being pulled up. She moaned at his touch, closing her eyes to savour the feeling.

He stood right behind her when he took her shirt off and dropped it on the floor with his. He kissed her exposed shoulder, carefully brushing her hair out of the way as his kiss started traveling to her neck. Maine tilted her head to the side, giving him access.