≪3≫

"Hey! Are you okay!?" I rushed to him and dropped my bag away to help him up. He seemed unconscious and his nose was bleeding. How can anyone be so heartless to hurt someone who cant even walk!?

They don't even deserve to live! I hope all of them be gone right now!

I flipped him around and noticed he was breathing. He was alive. I dragged him to the wheelchair somehow and tried to help him up. But of course, I cant. While I was struggling to drag him up into the wheelchair, it seemed he came back into his sense.

"Its.... you... again...." he said weakly and tried to struggle out of my hold.

"Just let me help you this time," I held on to him tightly and he finally gave in and pushed himself up on the wheelchair.

"I don't think they're in school anymore," I said looking around the empty garden where only birds chirping was heard and a bit of noise of students coming from the gate which was quite far away. "Thank you so much. No one ever talked to me since they chose me as their target," he sighed sadly.

"Why don't you quit school like this?" I said pushing his wheelchair from behind and picking my bag on the way.

"It is not that easy decision. It was last year, I got into an accident and my left leg is permanently useless. At my parents are not very rich to get me admission in a school like this. I once heard them talking that they wish they could afford to admit me in this school so I worked hard just to accomplish their dream. And when I got into accident, some of my relatives and friend financially helped us just because I go to this Sakuragaoka high. It is honorable to say that your child is going to such high standard school," he sighed sadly. "But everything turned out bad when I accidentally bumped into Hagiyama last year with my wheelchair. That's when he found out I was scholarship student and also because I bumped into him, I owed him," he sighed once again.

"That's not even a reason to pick on someone like this. I wish that bump actually killed him," I said angrily. "Don't ever say that in front of someone like him. And don't trust anyone easily here. There are lots of minions lurking here and there,"

"Minions?"

"There are lot of followers of Hagiyama just because they want to get famous and praised by him. They first act very friendly but later, they turns out to be Hagiyama's minion so be careful with people around here. Never say anything bad about him, okay?" he said kindly and I smiled.

"By the way, thank you so much for helping me today even after I said that to you yesterday," he said with a smile.

"There should be someone to support you," I replied.

"Oh, I almost forgot it, I'm Nakano Yuuya,"

"I'm Matsuzaka Aya,"

"That's a cute name,"

"Thanks," I said with a blush. I've had many people say "you have cute face" because I had a bit of Russian look mixed. But right now, I was looking like typical Japanese with just a bit bigger eyes. And i never got compliments for any other thing so it was a good feeling.

I promised him that I would meet him everyday after school in the rose garden. He said it would be too risky but I said I didn't mind it and decided that I would see him everyday. I wish I could find a way to stop the guys from bullying him but I didn't know how. I don't even know what they look like!

Few days had passed and Mira chan showed me the three guys in the hallway while they passed us and that's when I first saw them. They did look scary and all but why always the good looking guys have to be the bad ones?