≪7≫

"No, I'm fine by myself," I said and tried to head near to the station entrance. "Wait, are you actually gonna use train?" He asked suspiciously.

"Huh? N-No, my father is gonna be somewhere there I guess," I said and pointed to a random point. I looked over there to find nothing but bushes. "Are you sure?" he asked because even he knew there couldn't be any car to enter there on pedestrian area.

"Uh, actually it's been very long since I last came to Sinjuku so I don't really remember properly," I said and laughed nervously.

"Okay, lets wait for him here then. By the way how will he come to take you? From train?" he asked and I shook my head. "No, a car."

Oh, wait. I was supposed to be so poor my father wouldn't be able to afford a car!

"He works as a driver in a rich people's place and his master is so kind, he sometime let him use for his personal work if he has no use of the car at that moment and dad said that his master allowed him to pick me up," I quickly added.

"That's a nice master," he said looking around.

"Yeah he is really nice," I said and bit my tongue. Just shut up, Aya!

"Who is he?" he asked and I shook my head.

"I don't really remember who he is. I just called him uncle. He used to give me chocolates when I was small. That's it. I just recognize how he looks but by now he must look more older. It was quite long years back I met my dad's master," I said and was amazed by how well I can make up a sensible lie. Should I be worried?

"That's really good. I admire people like that. Some rich people would be like they treat other people as dirt as if they don't belong to breathe the same air as the rich people. I'm sure Akito will turn out to be such person in the future, and that's really sad," he sighed sadly.

"May be you could bring him back into the track. You said he once was a good person, right?" I asked him and he shook his head hopelessly. "He went too far to come back to the right track. Didn't you experienced that today? And he despise poor people like anything,"

"That shitty Hageyama... Oh, wait, you're Hageyama too. No, I'm sorry, I mean Hagiyama." I panicked for the tongue slip and bit my lower lip to shut myself. He just chuckled and shook his head. "Don't worry, everyone despise him. Even now I think he wont ever be like what he was. And I cant help it anymore," he sighed sadly.

"He just hate poor people for no reason. He cant ever be a sensible person!" I scoffed.

"No, actually there was a girl who had- WHOA!" suddenly there was a bright light falling on our faces and we both flinched and looked away. What was that...? I looked with narrowing my eyes and saw it was a car head light.

"*Ojousama," it was our driver, Higata san who came out.

*Ojousama is a way to call your master's daughter. Also means like young lady master. (Okusama for lady master)

Shit! He just called me Ojousama...

"Ojousama...?" Haruya looked at me curiously.

"Er, meet my dad. He works as a driver. And dad, he is my friend I told you about," I turned to Higata san and winked as a sign for him to follow this act along.

"Ha? Ah, yeah, nice to meet you," he bowed to Haruya.

"You just called her Ojousama...?"

"He sometimes calls me that when I cause him trouble. Just like right now, I had to call him to pick me up. You know, in a way of sarcasm?" I smiled nervously and he nodded in agreement. "That's funny, but it actually suits you," he winked at me and waved at Higata san.

"Okay then. Take care," he said to me before rushing back to his own car.

Phew, that was close! But I found myself smiling like an idiot for the rest of my ride.

I wish he was in that school instead of that snobby brother of him. I'm pretty sure I wont be able to meet him again.

"What were you doing at this late hour in the out!?" Mom rushed to me as I opened the door where she was waiting for me on the side chair. She looked so tired and sleepy and I felt sorry for her for making her worry so much so I decided not to tell the truth because I didn't want to cause any more worry to her because of me.

"I'm sorry, I had to remain in the school for sometime for some work and I got into wrong train and was lost in unknown place. And when I asked a person a way, he misheard me and told me to go somewhere and I ended up in the wrong place again and I couldn't able to move at all and I think it was also due to dehydration and I passed out -"

"You what!? Are you hurt?" She suddenly asked and interrupted me in the middle and checked all around my body to see if there was any bruise.

"No. There was a kind person who took me in his home and took care of me and dropped me in Sinjuku Station. Higata san saw him too. You can ask him. But I thought I shouldn't reveal my identity so I said Higata san was my father,"

I explained everything that I just made up and she sighed in disbelieve. "You sound like a clumsy anime character. Be careful from next time. Not every person in the world is kind like the person who helped you. Someone could have taken advantage of a girl lying on the ground," she said and she held my cheeks in her hands.

That's when I noticed her hands were trembling. I looked down at my feet as guilt build up in me for lying to her on the face so confidently.

"I'm so glad you are here..." she said. I had never heard her voice like this. It sounded like she was just about to brake into tears. Her voice was breaking.

Just few seconds later and she started to sob and hugged me tight.

"Please don't leave like that again..."

I couldn't stop my tears from falling as I realized how much she cared for me. I hope there wont be any other situation where I need to lie to her again.

. * . * . * .

I'm planning on updating the story as fast as I can but something came up in my life currently and I barely have time to spend time on Wattpad now a days :(

But anyway, I hope you like how the story is going.

Point out any kind of mistakes specially if there's any mistake regarding Japanese language.

Please vote, comment and share if you like what you're reading so far :D