≪16≫

The two ladies came next day as well for showing shoes and jewelries. They said they had a shop somewhere around Shibuya but I don't remember the shop name. At first, I thought they were so clingy but they seemed very nice and caring and I felt very bad for thinking such about them.

"Come on, we have so many pretty jewelries and shoes to show today," Yasuko san said and today also there was a truck but this time, there was only one trunk that was brought in.

"Are you excited?" Hiyori san said and it seemed she was more excited than I was. I just chuckled and nodded. I don't know if I should be excited at all. I'm just worried if someone would recognize me, specially Hagiyama.

The two men brought the trunk in and left the room just like yesterday. Hiyori san went to open it and there was a beautiful sight in front of me. I didn't feel this way when I saw the dresses but I felt so mesmerized as I saw the heels all around. Wait, do I need to wear heels!?

It was divided into three parts, lowest part was a drawer that took less space than the upper two parts. That must be jewelries. And the another two part was all filled with heels but upper part was filled with blackish ones and lower part was filled with reddish ones.

That's when I noticed, all of the heels in red section was block heels. Wow! Mom knew I cant wear pencil heels. How kind of her! I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot for the view in front of me.

"We brought all the heels that might suit on your dress, Darya," Hiyori san told mom and took out the base under the black heels carefully and put it on the display table. I wasn't able to see inside but it was completely filled with heels too. And there was 3 base each for black and red heels. On each base, I can see more than 10 pair of heels so there are so much to try on!

After taking out all the base, I and mom both changed into the dress we selected and tried on heels one by one. It was tiring but it was kind of fun. I even tried out some of mom's black heels that was bit bigger than my foot size.

I decided to wear the simple red velvet block heel with thin silver rose design on the back. The rose kind of matched with that of in the dress.

"Aya chan is your daughter after all, she has good taste on fashion," Yasuko san complimented me as I said I have chosen that heels.

"Now while your mother is taking more time for selecting heels, lets look at jewelries for you to wear on that day before your mom will take away the good ones," Yasuko san lowered her voice and I chuckled as I saw mom clueless and trying out heels after heels.

Yasuko san opened up the drawer to reveal hundreds of boxes full of jewelries. And there was separate big rectangular box too. "We'll select the rings later," Yasuko san said as she kept the big rectangular box aside.

Other boxes were mostly wooden but some were golden and some were silver. Every boxes looked so attractive, I didn't have to look at the jewelries to swoon over them.

"Lets take a look," Yasuko san opened up few wooden box that had matching earrings, necklaces and bracelets in each of them. All of them were so pretty I didn't know which one to choose.

"This one would look good on that," Yasuko san said and handed me a jewelry box that had a simple red earrings with silver outline, a pearl necklace and a bracelet made with pearls like that of in the necklace and red beads with silver lining like that of in earrings.

"Er... I'd like to see something else," I said politely before going on and taking look at other boxes.

After about an hour, I had selected two boxes in total and I was gonna choose between them later. I was still looking through boxes and there was an ordinary looking wooden box that had no carving or nothing impressive on the box at all. I just randomly happen to open it and I could practically feel my breathe taken away. It had the same bracelet I loved from what Hagiyama had handed to me.