≪15≫

"My marriage!? And my dad never told me about what I would feel about it!" I could feel anger building inside of me.

"Ojousama, let me tell you the full story now that I've started," she said in pleading tone so I sighed and waited for her to continue. What was left to hear anyway?

"Your father knew about Akito sama and how his nature is so he never wanted to hand you over to that family. He had been elongating the meeting Hagiyama sama offered saying that let you complete high school first. And after that, he was going to do something but he had nothing in his mind. Nakanishimatsu sama always used to be tensed because Hagiyama sama didn't like it whenever he postponed the meeting and never agreed to show his daughter to Hagiyama sama," she took a breath and continued. "But lately, Hagiyama sama looked quite pleased with Nakanishimatsu sama. He thought Hagiyama sama was upto something or may be found another girl for his son. But I just came to know that Haruya sama is dating a girl thinking she is you."

I tried to sink in this crazy information I just got to know about. Marrying Haruya? Well, that sounds good but that means that Hagiyama brat would be my brother in law. That'd be too crazy to handle.

But first of all, who's that girl that's pretending to be me?

"I'll help you out, Ojousama. I'll try to find out who the girl is," she said with helpful nod. "Thank you! It'll mean so much to me," I said with genuine smile. "And please don't tell -"

"My father that you told me all about this, I know," I cut her off with a wink and she smiled in return. Just then, I got a call. "Yes, mom," I answered.

"Aya, I got call from the driver, he is down."

"Okay, I'm leaving. Bye," I cut the call and bid goodbye to Arakawa san as well.

Everything is so crazy... Who knew that Hagiyama was planning on marrying his son with me!? Gosh, what have my life turned into...

"So we will choose some dresses within this Golden Week, okay," mom said rather to herself while arranging scattered magazine on the coffee table and keeping them aside in rack. All of them were her publish.

Soon, our guard came in with couple of ladies with a truck parked outside.

"They claim to be Hiyori sama and Yasuko sama," the guard informed and mom waved to let them in.

"Its been so long," mom said and went to greet them with hugs and kisses. I cringed at her over dramatic wanna be Western greeting and I just bowed to them.

#I have no offense to the Western culture. I respect them as they are. This is a story from Aya's prospective, I hope you understand #🙏

"Ah, your daughter is so grown up now! Last time I saw her, she was in kindergarten," one of the lady came and hugged me. I just tapped my hand behind her back awkwardly and hoped her to let go fast because she was drenched in perfume it was having negative impact from perfume.

"Nice to meet you," I said with a composed smile.

"You're a beauty! Just like your mother," the another woman came to hug me as well. Thankfully she wasn't stinking with perfume.

"Lets go in and look at what will look nice on her," mom said and led them to the dressing room. I looked back and saw there were four guys who was carrying huge trunks with two people each. I think that's filled with dresses and accessories and whatsoever.

I sighed and followed my mom and the two ladies into the dressing room.

The room looks like the dressing room for actresses that I've seen in TV but I never knew why was it so important to have such room in our house. Mom had brought and personally designed many dresses and clothes for me but it seemed pointless for me because many of them were not even touched.