≪9≫

"Hagiyama Akito Sama

You are being invited to the grand opening ceremony of the Studio Aqua in 5th May at 6 o'clock evening

....."

There was much more written but I kept on reading the first line over and over again.

This is a joke right?

I remembered the night before when dad told me that we were going to one of his friend who opened a new studio. And this is exactly what he was talking about.

"There's going to be free foods, really expensive ones. And if you're lucky, you'll have a lucky draw and you'll get a grand prize. Now a poor girl like you cant miss such great opportunity, right? And I'll specially provide you with a dress because I'm pretty sure you don't own one which is suitable for such occasion. Now you're surely going to say yes for this," he said waving the card in front of my eyes.

"Are you going to be there?" I asked.

"Obviously. Cant you see I'm personally asked for the invitation?" He pointed to where his name was printed in golden letters.

"Then I'm obviously not going," I said and turned away to look at the outside world that flew past. "What do you mean? Does that mean you would go if I didn't go there?" he asked furiously and turned my face forcefully to face him.

"No. It means I wont feel bad for not going if you're there. If you wont be there, I would feel a bit bad for not going because if I actually went, you wouldn't have confirmed it," I made a fake smile. "I wont be going then," he stated flatly.

"Yeah? Me too," I said and looked away only to be forcefully face him once again.

"Are you sure?" he said with a narrow eyes.

"Hundred percent."

"Take us home," he stated to driver.

"Yes, master," he suddenly changed the direction making me lose balance and hit the back of my head on the door. "Ow," I rubbed my head and sighed. But why is he taking me to his home? Oh, wait! If he's taking me home, it means I have chance to meet Haruya once again!

"Why are you smiling?" he suddenly asked taking me with surprise. Was I? I didn't even realize.

"Nothing."

"Don't think anything stupid, I'm not taking you to my bedroom," he said coldly.

"I'm glad to know that," I replied flatly.

"Walk faster!" He shouted as soon as he got down from the Limo. The pain on the stomach was long gone, thankfully and I rushed behind him. Why am I here anyway?

When I saw the staircase, I automatically looked over at a room I was brought that day. Will I meet Haruya today? I hoped and kept on staring at the closed door for a while.

"Hurry!" He shouted from few stairs above, looking down at me. I just ran up when suddenly I heard the door opening. When I looked back, I saw Haruya coming out of the room with a small baby in his arms. And a woman who was laughing with him, followed behind him out of the room.

Wait, what's going on...? Was he actually married? He even had a baby?

I felt like all my feelings which I didn't realize existed crashed down into a gutter.

When they were about to turn this way, I automatically turned away. When I looked at Hagiyama, he was dangerously glaring at them for some reason. Suddenly he looked at me startling me in the process.

"Walk faster!" he shouted.

"Yes," I automatically replied and bit my tongue. Why does it seem like I'm his servant and he is my master!?

He then showed me into a room.

"Siho!" Suddenly he called aloud once again and I froze once again. Not her again! Wait, why is he calling her on first name basis?

Few seconds later, Arakawa-san came rushing out of the room. Before she could say anything as she saw me, Hagiyama whispered something into her ear and she nodded slowly.

"O-Okay, I'll show you the dress, Ojousama," she said and I wanted to face palm myself. Don't call me that!

"Just because you're showing her a dress doesn't mean she is Ojousama for you. Just shut up and do what I said," he said and pushed me inside the room and came in himself and closed the door on the back.

Wow!

The room was completely filled with huge cupboards all around and there was a big silver door in the middle. There were so many dressing tables it looked like a make up room for TV stars. There were several clothe hangers too each filled with specific clothes like one was only filled with pants, one was only filled with skirts, one was only filled with one pieces and so on. Arakawa-san led me to the silver door and opened the door.

That was even more breathe taking view in front of me. This walk in closet was almost as big as the one I own but it was more elegantly decorated with silver flowers carved on the wall and even inside was covered with several drawers.

She opened up a sliding door to reveal countless numbers of dresses. She flicked through some and pulled out a red off shoulder dress that was a thigh length and had lace and ribbon on the waist. It was so beautiful!

"This must be perfect to you," she said taking the dress out of the walk-in closet.

"That's okay. Now you cant resist that dress, can you? Poor girl after all. You all just want money," he smirked down at me. "I don't want anything from you!" I yelled at him and was about to go out but he yanked me back by the arm.

"We'll see about that. I saw you admiring the dress. I know you want it. It costs like ¥500,000 (USD $4551). If I give it to you for the day, I'm sure you cant resist yourself from coming there. After all, you're just a greedy -"

SLAP!

I couldn't take it anymore. I slapped across his face hard that even my own palm started to hurt. I heard Arakawa-san gasp from beside.

"You're an ass and I'm not like what you say," I hissed at him before rushing out of the room and this time, he didn't stop me.

I fled down the stairs only to stop at the bottom. That woman had the cute little baby in her arms this time and Haruya was making faces at him to make him laugh.

"Ah, Aya chan!" Haruya said and smiled at me as he noticed me. I couldn't smile genuinely I don't know why but I felt a pang of on my heart for some reason. "Akito caused some trouble, right?" the woman said as though she was sorry for me.

I just nodded shortly and was about to go.

"Wait, is there something we could help you?" The woman said and I turned back to look at her. Why am I feeling so bad? She is just being genuine and trying to help.

"My brother is such a bastard!" she sighed and I could feel my eyes widen.

Brother...?

. * . * . * .

I really hope you're enjoying the story!

Vote and comment if you like the story! :)