≪37≫

"By the way, how is Hagiyama san as non bullying person?" Mira chan's question took me off guard. "Eh? What do you mean?" She looked rather happy now. "Well, I had never heard of him doing something for someone. And you got to be that someone he actually did something for. Doesn't that mean he doesn't bully you anymore? Forget about bully, there's something else," she said suggestively. I knew where she was going with this. I could feel my face heat up and looked down. "There's nothing like that," I mumbled. 

"That's why he came to that place with such worry," she said and I looked back up at her. "You were there?" I asked and she cocked her head. "Well, I was in a place where I could see that place. After the call, I went away, and then I saw him going on bike on such speed, if there was any cops around, he'd have been caught. I could sense he was so tensed, even though I just saw him for a flash of second," I remembered about him coming for my rescue and then remembered about the things happened on that place and I could feel myself heat up even more.

"Oh my gosh, something happened between you two, isn't it? But are you really okay with him? After all, he had been such a bully. He isn't on torturing anyone currently but do you think you'll be okay with him?" she asked and I looked down. I had been thinking about what he said from that time. 

'I didn't have feelings for you then'. His words were still there in my ears. Does that mean he likes me now? But he just said feeling, I cant assume it from that words. But what she said hit me too. He had been misunderstanding about his girlfriend and he had been tormenting people because of that, and that cant be just let go like that. 

"By the way, talking about his bully, your sister was his target too?" I remembered about what Mira chan said earlier. As far as I've heard, he targeted girl for the first time when it was me. "Actually, she was not exactly a target. She once crashed with him. She had papers in her hand, some survey papers of class she had to submit to teacher. And she had accidentally mixed up her forms for the university she was going to apply to. It was approval letters and such. When she crashed with him, he got angry and tore all the papers she had. That included the university papers. She tried to get the forms again later saying she lost it, but even after filling the form again, she didn't get approval saying approval was given only once. And not only that, because of him tearing up the survey sheets, she got scolding from the teacher saying she wasn't responsible. I can never forgive him. I will take his revenge, but I wont ever drag you in between again, sorry about that again," she finished and I felt sorry for her sister.

"Intentional or not, he has done so much," I whispered rather to myself. 

Later that day, I got call from Hagiyama. It was first time getting call from him and after what he said yesterday, I felt hesitant talking to him. 

"Hello," I picked up the call. 

"I need your help," he said as I spoke.

"What help?"

"I wanted to make things better. I didn't know what I could do, but I think I can start from apologizing. And I thought I will start with Nakano," as he said, my eyes widened. I didn't expect this to come from him. And I was happy he started to think this way.

"That's really good, but how will you meet Yuuya kun?" as I asked, there was some moment of silent and I thought I heard him mumble something but it was inaudible. "Hello?"

"Well, I got his address. And if you're free let's go there this weekend," he said and I stayed speechless for a while. "Well, I have no problem, but why do you want me to be with you? And what about your friends? Did you tell them yet?" I asked and he was quiet for some time again before speaking up.