≪10≫

"You're his sister...?" I asked dumbfounded.

"I'm Hanaguchi Fuyuko, nice to meet you," she said and bowed a little.

"O-Oh, I'm Matsuzaka Aya," I said with a smile.

"I need to go out right now, bye sis! Bye Aya chan," suddenly Haruya said and rushed out.

"Is he in hurry?" I asked looking him disappear outside the huge door.

"Yeah. He said he had a date with a girl. I don't remember her name but she is Nakanishimatsu. You must have heard the name, right?" She asked casually and I was standing there feeling like I'm being choked by invisible hand.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!?

"Her father is your high school's principal," she said and sighed dramatically. "He is so much in love."

Now I didn't have any feeling against that unknown girl but I need to know who is that girl that's pretending to be me. But how do I find out? I cant take help from any of them. There is no way I can directly go and tell them the girl is lying because that will bring out the truth about my identity... UGH!

"Aya sama!" Suddenly I heard Arakawa-san shouting from the room I just came out from and she ran down towards me. "Thank god, you're still here," she said and handed me a big paper bag with a huge box inside it.

"What is it?" I said trying to look inside the box. "Its the dress and a shoe to match and few jewelries. I was told to send this to your house but I found you here so I'm handing this to you here," she explained. I sighed in annoyance and took the bag.

Even after that slap, it seems he is not going to give this up easily.

"What's going on? How do you know her?" Fuyuko san turned to look at Arakawa-san.

"Your brother is trying to prove that poor girl like me wont be able to resist the luxury so if he'll give me this, he thinks I will all over him or something like that. But I wont be going to that place, neither wearing this dress. I will mail this back here," I answered instead for her and Fuyuko san nodded in understanding.

"I'm so sorry he is such a trouble. Call me anytime if you need any help. I don't think I will be able to control him because he despise me like anything but I will help you out if Akito will cause any trouble to you, okay?" she said apologetically and shifted her baby that had fallen asleep (I don't know when) to take her mobile out.

"Tell me your number," she said. "080, 3583...." I told her my number and she gave a missed call on my mobile. As soon as it started to ring, she cut the call but it seems my ringtone woke the baby up and he started to cry out aloud. "That's my number. Now if you need anything, call me anytime, okay?" she said quickly and started to bounce the baby on her hip. "Thank you! I'll get going now," I said and bowed before going out.

"Dai-chan, you want milk?" she cooed to her baby and went in after shortly smiling apologetically at me.

I somehow managed to reach the nearest station and went back home with the heavy bag of dress dangling from my hand. Thankfully the train had enough space to not bother any people with that bag in my hand.

"Aya, what's in your hand? And why were you late?" mom asked and tried to look into the paper bag I had in my hands.

"I told you about yesterday right? I had some work today too and someone forgot this in school so I took it home and I'll return it tomorrow because it would get lost in the school," I explained to her and she nodded. It seems I cant avoid myself from lying to mom as long as I have to hide about the bully.

But is getting a dress considered as bully? Anyway, his intention was to drag me down so its a sort of bully anyway.

I rushed up to my room and called Arakawa-san.

"Good evening, Ojousama," she greeted as she picked up.

"Arakawa-san, can you tell me Hagiyama's address? I will mail the dress back to him," I explained and she sighed pitifully before telling me. "Thank you," I said and cut the call to get a paper to note the address down.

I took the box out of the paper bag just to look at what else Arakawa-san had in the bag. I opened the lid and there was two separate boxes in the corner other than the neatly folded dress. I had already seen the dress so I just took out the 2 boxes to see the shoes and jewelries. I was going to return but what's the harm in taking the look at them? Right? I'm just curious.

I opened the first box which happened to be filled with some jewelries that included some shiny earrings, some bracelets, some necklaces and some rings. How can anyone wear all of this!? I thought she chose some to match the dress.

I took all of them out on the bed to take a good look. All of them were pretty but one of the bracelet was really really pretty. It was a thin silver bracelet. It had two thin silver band twisted with each other with small diamonds carved in one of the twist. I tried it and it perfectly fit on my wrist.

How sad, I'm going to return this too. I wish I knew where he bought this one. I hope this is not made with order... I finally kept the bracelet back into the box with all the others and closed the lid hardheartedly. I really wish I could have that bracelet. I put the small box back into the bigger one and opened up another box where there was a pair of heels.

It was a simple red velvet pencil heels with silver flower carving on the starting of the heels at the back. It was really pretty but sadly, I cant wear pencil heels. But just for a try, I wore the heels and tried to walk in my room. I just took few steps awkwardly and fell down completely. Oops, its just not my thing.

I put the heels back into the box and closed the lid and put it back into the big box and closed that too. I took the paper bag and went downstairs, being careful not to be caught by mom on the way.

I went to the room where Higata san put his driver uniforms and other clothes and his stuffs. I put the paper bag there and took out another paper and pen from my pocket and scribbled a note.

'Higata san, please mail this to the address in the note on Friday and please don't tell about this to my parents. I will pay the amount of mailing later when no one will be around. It will save my life!'

I hope he will notice this paper bag.

I looked around the room and thought, there's no way he wont notice this huge paper bag and the blue note on top.

. * . * . *.

Hi there!

So whom do you think is pretending to be Nakanishimatsu Aya with Haruya?

That's all for this chapter. It was not very amusing but hope you like the story.

Vote and comment if you like it!

Random story: One of my aunts came to my place to stay for few days as she lives in foreign and she had skittles with her for her little daughters so I got to taste some. Let me tell you,

I FELL IN LOVE!

Why don't they never sell skittles in Nepal!? 😭