≪14≫

<THIRD PERSON POV>

Hagiyama Akito was about to get down from the car when he found a picture lying down near his foot. He took it in his hand and thought it might have fallen down from the diary of the girl he despised the most. That girl, Matsuzaka Aya reminded him of that girl so much...

He picked up the picture and turned around to see who it was. He was expecting to see the nerdy girl with glasses but he was beyond surprised when he saw it was the girl he saw at his house with his brother. The girl with such a pretty doll like look. Even in a passport picture like this, she looked very much attractive.

"*Obochhama, we're home," the driver reminded him. "I know, I'm not a blind!" He shouted before getting down from the car.
*Obochhama = young master

He kept staring the picture even after he got into his room.

Several question crossed his mind.

Who is this girl?

Why is this girl special to Haruya?

How come that nerd has her picture?

Most of all, why couldn't I find her in the school even after she being a student of Sakuragaoka High School? Why else would she be in the uniform.

He was too curious about this mysterious girl. If that nerdy girl had her picture, she must know something about that girl.

I'll ask her when she'll come to the party. He thought and smiled to himself. He was so sure that the girl would definitely come because all that kind of girl want is money after all. That's what he implied.

He then heard a shuffling sound from the far behind his bed and went to check up on the little puppy he picked up that night. The puppy cooed and licked his face as he picked him up in his hands. "So you woke up, sleepy head?" he said ruffling his head.

He put the puppy down and admired the half moon design on his forehead.

He had picked up the puppy that night when he actually felt bad for doing something. He was actually fearing that something might have happen to that girl he left in the woods. But when he reached there, he found no one around. But this puppy came rushing to him and tried to take him to somewhere he had no idea about. He followed the puppy but it stopped under a lamppost and he didn't understand what was the little puppy trying to tell him. He just found the puppy attractive and decided to bring him home after failing to find the girl.

"I'll get you some food, stay here," he said keeping the puppy back into the cartoon box. He didn't buy him a dog canal because he didn't want anyone to know he secretly had puppy in his room. He locked the door before going to the kitchen.

"Obochhama, that's a raw chicken. Should I cook it for you?" The cook asked him gingerly as everyone feared sudden temper of him. "No, I just feel like eating this way," he said rather calmly that actually made the cook to cringe as he imagined Akito chewing up the raw meat. He was really dangerous but was he actually this wild?

The cook was stunned but didn't say anything as he loved his job, or should I say the salary so he just bowed as Akito went out of the kitchen with the raw chicken and a packet of milk.

Who knew, a guy like Akito could have soft spot for puppies.

"Pochi, what do you think of this girl?" Akito leaned his back on the side of the bed as he sat on the floor while the puppy he named Pochi, who was chewing on the bone happily. This cute little puppy definitely didn't care about the world and he was just happy with his human friend.

"I wished I saw this girl after I picked you up. I wish I could show this girl to you," He said remembering the mesmerizing girl that stood on the stairs that day, before he headed back to the woods on his bike.

"But why cant I find this girl anywhere in the school?" He sighed in frustration and kept the picture in the pocket.

"Now in few days, there's going to be a Party on the last day of *Golden Week, so I'll be getting busy," he said ruffling the puppy's head while he was busy playing with the bone.

*Golden Week is continuous national holiday falls in last of April and first few days of May and 5th May is the last holiday of the Golden Week in Japan, being children's day.

He was about to go out of the room but stopped as he got a call.

"I found where she lives so there's no use of you anymore," he said before the person could say anything at all.

"Wait Hagiyama-sama! Did you really see her going into that huge mansion?" the girl's voice said and stopped Akito from cutting the call.

"Huge?" He asked unsure. "What are you talking?"

"I saw her going to the huge mansion. But I wasn't sure whose it was so I didn't call you earlier but now I know whose mansion is that," the girl said leaving Akito in curiosity.

"Whose is that?" He asked with anticipation.

"Nakanishimatsu Yuujirou."

<AYA'S POV>

"Arakawa san, I need your help."

Arakawa san looked at me and nodded with serious expression.

"What's the help that you need?" she asked after closing the water tap.

"I want you to spy on someone, someone from Hagiyama's house," I said slowly.

"WHAT!?" she snapped and turned at me in shock. "I hope you're not talking about Akito sama, are you?" she asked. I could feel that she was nervous. Everyone fears Hagiyama it seems.

"No, its about his brother, Haruya san."

"Haruya sama? What's with him?" She looked quite shocked.

"It looks like he is dating a girl and that girl is pretending to be me," I said and she looked at me confused.

"What do you mean...?"

"A girl is pretending to be Nakanishimatsu Aya, that's me. She's saying that she's the daughter of the principal of Sakuragaoka High. I need you to help me find out who this girl is," I said pleadingly. She furrowed her brows and then spoke to herself, "so that's the reason Hagiyama sama did not protest anymore."

"What are you talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Heh? Ah, its nothing," she said with a quick nervous laugh.

"You're hiding something."

"I... Er... I am to keep this a secret between master, I mean your father and me," she said sheepishly.

"So there is actually something going on between you two!?"

"No! Its about you and Hagiyama sama's son!" she said and shot her hands on her mouth. "I wasn't supposed to say that..." she said slowly.

"What is it about Hagiyama's son and me?"

"Nakanishimatsu sama, please forgive me for this," she said looking away and turned back to face me.

"There's a talk for you and Hagiyama sama's son's matchmaking..." she said and looked at her feet.

"WHAT!?"

"Hagiyama sama wants his son to marry Nakanishimatsu sama's daughter which is you."

. * . * . * .

Well, I hope you're enjoying this story as much as I'm enjoying writing this story!