≪40≫

"Why was I with you? But why don't I remember anything!?" I finally spoke out and he looked at me stunned. "Is this really you? Looks like total foreigner," he said taking close look at the picture. I was standing in between the twin with holding up three fingers with huge smile while Hagiyama was grinning with both his hands on back and his twin was looking at me. They weren't identical twin so it was not hard to tell them apart.

"May be only our parents can tell about this. But don't you really remember anything at all?" He asked me, flipping the album. There were more picture of us. In one of the picture, I was crying holding something that looked like a frog. 

What the hell was I doing!? 

He started to laugh on that picture. "I guess that frog didn't turn into a prince when you kissed it!" He said and started to laugh even louder on his own joke. Yeah, funny. But I did want to hear the story behind this picture. The more I looked into that picture, the frog looked even more real. 

"You two were twins but don't look alike," I said, changing the topic from the frog. "Yeah, they said he looked more like mom and I look more like dad," he shrugged and flipped the album and told stories behind the pictures if he remembered. 

"Look, that's the housekeeper we met today. She looks so young," he showed the picture with lady who is now hunched and most hair turning gray. The picture didn't have the lady as very young but she looked younger. She looked like she was in late 40's. She was in far background of a picture where the twin were eating lunch. 

"We knew each other from way before than we knew," I chuckled at the fact. Our parents knew each other from years back but why weren't we close anymore? Did something happened between parents? I needed to ask my father once I was home. 

I was in very less picture with them, but whenever we landed on a picture with me, I felt embarrassed. We kept on looking through the albums till we got called for the dinner. 

"Obochhama, here's VCR tapes you were asking about," the driver came right after the breakfast and handed him a bag full of a VCR tapes. "And I checked the TV too, it is too old to play any channels but these VCR tapes can still be played. Enjoy your time," he said with a bow and bowed to me as well before leaving. 

"I don't think I've ever watched old videos of ours. Let's watch this. Get ready for leaving, we'll watch this till the time of leaving," Hagiyama said excitedly and I smiled at him. It was good to see him joyful. 

"I'll be waiting at the attic," he said before going to his room with a grin plastered on his face. 

I went to mine and sat on the bed and thought about the day before. Even though he kissed me and he did say he want to be together... Am I his girlfriend now? But after that nothing really seemed different. I fell asleep thinking about it and at the moment too, I couldn't stop thinking about it. 

I don't know what was I expected to change between us, but I thought it would be different. Is this how being in relation feels like? Or are we really in relation? I started to confuse myself too much again. I shook my head and went ahead to freshen up to get ready to change into clothing I was going to wear for going back. 

I went to the attic where Hagiyama was already working on trying to play the tapes. "I think it will work now," he said and switched on the TV and pressed some buttons on remote that I didn't notice existed. After a brief moment of static noise, a home video started to play. I squealed in excitement as it started.