≪4≫

"We spared your pathetic life and what did you just call us!?" one of his friend grabbed my collar.

"Hey hey, Gorou, wait up. What do you want from us?" Hagiyama said surprisingly calmly. "I want you to stop bully him," I said.

"And who will be our toy in return?" he asked, crossing his arms across his chest with annoyed frown.

"I will replace him but let him go," I said with serious expression earning a smirk from him.

"Ooh! Love is in the air!" another one of his friend shouted sarcastically. That must be Sugiwara.

"Are you sure you wanna give up your virginity for a cripple like him?" I shuddered at the way he said but I wanted to help him. He have been through so much. But will he really rape me...? "Just promise me you wont hurt him again," I said after making up my mind and all three of them suddenly started to laugh.

"Then come with us," suddenly Hagiyama pulled my wrist pulled me along with me. "Where are you taking me!?"

"Just shut up and do what I say," he said and tugged on my wrist even more harder. There's surely gonna be a mark on my wrist.

He dragged me out of the school gate and opened a door of a black Limousin and pushed me in. "Akito, you're going to ruin the car seat," Miyamoto said with disgusted face. "We can change car seat any time. Don't worry about it," he said and came in to sit opposite to me and Miyamoto followed him beside him and Sugiwara tsked as he had nowhere to sit but beside me.

But who the hell gets picked up by Limo everyday!?

"Where are you taking me?"

My question was just ignored and none of them spoke anything for the rest of the ride and I just grew more and more anxious each second.

"We're here, master," the driver said as he pulled the car into a dark tunnel area.

What is this place...? Are they gonna rape me and dump my body into river? But is there river near this place? If there's no river, where will they dump my body? What if they'll dump me in garbage box? Ew, that'd be so stinky! I don't want my body to stink even after I die!

Wait, what the heck am I even thinking!?

"Your stop is here," Suddenly Hagiyama said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Eh...?"

"Are you sure she lives here? It seems there's no house near this area," the driver said looking around the place.

"Yes there is. I will just walk her there," Hagiyama said and opened the door to get down. "Come," he said with fake sweet voice and pulled my wrist. "Let me walk you home," he said and took me away from the car, into the darkness of the tunnel. It was already beginning to get dark and specially the place was surrounded by trees so it was even more darker.

"What is this place?" I asked with my voice shaking. "This place is to make sure you don't come back to us again, begging for his life. Just feel yourself lucky because we didn't do anything to you. In fact, I'm being too kind for walking you home," he said pointing to the woods ahead.

"My home isn't here," I said barely in whisper. He just grinned at me evilly and let go of my wrist. "Be careful on your way back home," he whispered near my ear, sending me shiver down my spine and ran back to his Limousin. And then the Limo left just like that and it was now almost completely dark as there's no more headlight of the car. I didn't even know which place is this and there's not even any lamppost near this place, let alone any person. It took more than couple of hours from school to reach here so it must be quite far away from school.

I took my mobile out for source of light but flipping phone has not enough light to look around in the pitch darkness. I should've at least brought my iPhone with me. I could at least use flashlight! Well, I have mobile with me, I can at least call someone for help. May be 110 (quick dial for police).

But I noticed there was no signal in this woods area. I slowly walked to where the car left from the tunnel and went to another end of the tunnel but it was just same wood as it was at the other side of the tunnel. This must be the way to come into city area as they went this way. I thought so and decided to walk that way.

After walking for half an hour with mobile light, it started to beep. "Someone called me!?" I happily looked at screen but frozen in shock as it was a notice for low battery. SHIT!

I started to run but the wood seems endless. And just five minutes passed and my mobile finally died and it was back to pitch black again. I stopped dead in my track and sat down on the side lane helplessly. This looks like some sort of haunted place!

Is this how my life gonna end...?

Just then, I heard rustle sound from bushes. I could feel my heart skipping a beat each second, desperately wishing for whatever creature to not notice me.

"KYAAAHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed as suddenly a little puppy popped out from the bush. It was brown color with white half moon mark on its head.

"Oh, its just a cute little puppy," I sighed in relief and petted him on his head. "Sorry for scaring you off," I said as if he could understand me.

"Keep me company, okay?" I said and searched my bag and found a digestive biscuit I usually keep with me but never really eat so opened the box to feed the dog. "You like them?" I smiled as he chewed almost all of them. But seems he is already full because he didn't eat all of them. "Come here," I opened my arms and he jumped on me and licked my face whilst wiggling his tail in excitement.

"Don't leave me, okay?"

Woof!

I put him in my bag so that his head would stick out of the chain and carried my bag in front of my chest. "Just don't poop in there, okay?" Woof!

I walked for a while and finally I could see the end of the woods and there was plain grass lands. This is so tiring!

Thankfully I met the puppy and he kept me company and made me less scared. I don't know how because he is too small to help me if something would happen but his existence in my bag was enough to encourage me to walk further more.

"Now which way should I go...?" I stopped at two way road. I think I can see city lights on the far at the left side so I decided to head to the left. I walked for about ten more minutes and saw few street lights but there was not even a house or shop around this area.

"How far should I go...?" I finally gave up walking after walking for so long and sat under a lamppost. The puppy cooed in the bag and licked my face encouragingly but I was done walking. My stamina was drained to walk anymore further.

It felt as though my soul was about to be taken. And just then, I lost all my strength and let my body lie there and letting my consciousness taken away.

. * . * . * .

I could really get some feedback on my story to motivate myself with writing further...!