≪46≫

As Hagi... I mean Akito leaned in to me, making my heart flutter even more, there was a small beep sound and we pulled apart quick. My heart was racing for so many reason and I looked around. 

"We are on the top of the Ferris Wheel. Enjoy your view." Automated female voice said from somewhere and the same beep sound followed. We looked at each other for a second before erupting into fits of laughter. 

"That was very good mood killer," he said and laughed even more. 

"Well, it's quite a beautiful view from up here. It's really going to be memorable," I said and looked out to the beautiful view of the amusement park and the city that surrounded it. It was dark but illumined beautifully. Just then, I heard shutter sound and looked at Akito. 

"Yep, beautiful," he said rather to himself. "Show?" I tried looking into his mobile but he just switched it off and gave his usual devilish grin. "I'm not showing it to you. It's just mine," he said and pulled me to sit beside him. "By the way, we didn't take any pictures together," he just opened the camera of his phone without unlocking. 

I suddenly felt nervous as it was my first time taking picture with him. I tried to smile into the phone, but I could tell I was stiff. 

"Relax, it's not end of the world," he said while clicking few picture in between. He then lowered his hand that was holding the phone and looked at me for a second before kissing me on the cheeks. Just when I was in the phase of surprise, I heard shutter sound. Just when I tried to look back into his phone, he shut it off again. "This one is just mine too," he said and I tried to take his phone from his hand, but miserably failed. 

"It's not fair!" I pouted but he just laughed it off. 

Rest of the time was followed by me trying to take ugly picture of him. But it was difficult to make him look ugly when he's attractive. 

"For today, I couldn't think of Disney Land or Disney Sea earlier but we should go there too sometime," he said when the Ferris Wheel round was almost over. I had gone to Disney Land with my Middle School friends after the graduation, and it was amazing. I squealed in excitement as I imagined going again with him. "We should definitely go there!"

I stared at my mobile while laying down on the bed. Earful I got from mom earlier for getting home late went through one ear to another. All the memories from the day filled my mind and nothing really went into my head about what she said. At some point of time, I will have to tell my parents about him, I remembered. And then remembered about the previous day. 

I will have to worry about that later, I decided. I just hope everything goes well...

I didn't realize when slumber had taken up on me, I had drifted off into deep sleep.

Few days had passed and it was at dinner table when me and my dad were eating together in silence with slow music playing at the background. Mom had gone to Italy for her designer's business trip for couple of days.

Something suddenly came up on my mind out of the blue. 

"DAD!!!" I shouted as a sudden idea occurred in my head. He choked and dropped his chopsticks on my sudden voice. I make many people drop chopsticks, I need to be careful. 

"You scared me! You can speak softly," he said and shook his head in disapproval. I dismissed his disapprove and continued my point. "Dad, if the whole point of faking my identity was because you didn't want me to be found by Hagiyama san, now there's no point of faking my identity anymore, right?" I suggested and he gave a thoughtful look and nodded. "Well, you have a point. But what will you do? Will you suddenly go as this appearance and tell others what exactly?" he questioned and I grinned as I had everything planned out.