Thank You Note

Thank you all for reading this story till the very end! I am writing this from my mobile so please excuse the mistakes and typos that will be there.

As you might have already noticed, I published last 8 chapters in just 2 days and it is rushed. I wish I could write something better after editing properly, but I'm just afraid I don't have enough time to do so. So I hope you understand.

It was a big deal writing 6 chapters in 2 days. But I'm proud that I did it. And I can't thank you enough for all the supportive and loving comments and messages I've got throughout this story. Those made me so happy and help me to go through rough times.

When I look back to this story, I find a lot of plot holes and lot of thing which is not possible. I hope to improve my story writing and be more of a writer some day.

I'm very lucky to have readers like you! Thank you for choosing to read this story!

I'm looking forward to publish some other stories if I get better. I hope to get support there as well!

Update : So I got tested for corona and the result was negative! The fever that was going on for 7 days has also gone down now and I'm all better now. Sorry for worrying you all. I really thought I'd just die because I never had high fever for such a long period of time. But I do believe that if I get corona some day, the more chances are that I'll die.. Anyway, keeping this aside, I'll try to edit the last few chapters as I literally wrote 6 chapters in 2 days so I'll try to make it better. 

Thank you again ❤
Lots of love to you all!
~snickers