≪29≫

"What do you mean?" Before I could make any blunder, I decided this would be much safer for now.

"See, there is someone who saw her entering here so she must be somewhere inside. Why did you lie to me earlier?"

I couldn't breathe, I didn't know how to take a breathe anymore. Is there any possibility of me dying by forgetting how to breathe?

If that was not possible, I wish at least digging a hole and disappearing in it could be possible.

"What's wrong? Why don't you say something?" he said a bit aggressively this time. Now what exactly was he getting angry for? My breathe started to hitch and I wasn't able to come up with some sensible excuse this time. This was the dead end of the maze of lies I've been living with.

"Did you do something to her?" He asked suspiciously. Look who's talking!

"No I don't!" I defended but he didn't seem to buy it. "Then tell me where is she. Or just make a call and confirm what you said earlier was the truth," he demanded taking me by surprise. Why was he trying to get involved with the Matsuzaka version of me now? He could just leave it be! Now what should I say?

"Speak up, pretty face. Or is this how you get your way through? Being pretty allows you to do whatever you want?" I was speechless. Look who is talking!

Shit, I just said that aloud...

"I mean what about yourself? You have been bullying people and got through with it because you're a rich spoiled brat! Do you know how ridiculous you just sound? You're being hypocrite!" I shouted to him and he glared at me for a moment.

"So you don't deny it?"

"What?"

"You don't deny that you did something terrible with her?"

"I cant believe this! I have not done anything, you have! You left her in the woods, you bullied her, and today! I don't even come into the picture! It was all you who is being terrible, not me!" I shouted, not being able to control the anger anymore. I saw Higata san passing by with a slight awkward bow and quickly walked past.

"Then let me talk to her and apologize at least,"

"Apologize? After everything you just say sorry and you think that's gonna make everything okay? Now that's what I think is more terrible!" Just when I said it, he suddenly pushed me against the wall. "Don't talk like you know everything about her! There might be some chance," he suggested. That's it. I don't care what this will bring to my fate but I need to show him the truth.

"Come with me," I grabbed his hand and pulled to the stairs.

"Where are you taking me?" I just ignored his question. I went in my room and he followed in being clueless on what was going on. I locked the door, just being my habit.

"Are you trying to seduce me out of the problem or what?" He said getting on all of my nerves.

"Shut up and just sit before I smack your face," I said and headed to my dressing room and came back with my glasses and lenses. He stared at me in confusion while I wore lenses and the glasses.

"All I can do for now is this. Other time, I dye my hair black and straight it with some touch of light makeup," when I stated, his jaw slowly fell down as my words started to sink in.

"I... I don't get it," he stated slowly.

I gulped before walking up to my wardrobe and taking out my uniform.