≪44≫

I had freshen up by 7 in the morning and it was already almost 8 and I was not yet decided with the clothe I'd wear. I had no idea where he was taking me so I didn't know what would be appropriate to wear. 

A casual wear? Or a dress? Or will he take me to some arcade and so be ready with some sporty clothes? 

Every possible and impossible possibilities of where he could take me popped in my mind, confusing me even more with what I should wear. 

Wait, does this mean we are going on a date?

A very late realization hit me and I rolled on bed with happiness before getting back on choosing the clothes. Giving up on my ideas, I decided to text Hagiyama. 

"What clothe should I wear?" I texted and was disappointed to see no reply from Haruya san. But I decided not to rush him, and decided that he can tell whenever he is comfortable with it. 

His reply popped up in few seconds. 

"I'd prefer no clothes but that's not an option so be in something casual"

I glared at his shameless text and sent some angry emoji in return and went back on choosing the clothes again. I settled with blue jeans shorts and black plain T shirt with some thigh high socks. And not to be too plain, I wore a silver feather necklace and finally called in Arakawa san for some help with makeup. 

She did the usual very light makeup and I thanked her before she left. 

I felt all nervous while waiting for him to arrive. 

Just as he had said, he arrived by 10. I went to the door as I saw his car from my window like some excited puppy. I thought about my mom if she would allow going out with Hagiyama. I had told that I was going out in the morning with a friend, but I hadn't told her that friend is Hagiyama. 

But thankfully, she or my father was nowhere around near the door when he arrived so I just sneaked out without telling her Ittekimasu. 

"You look good," he said acknowledging my appearance and I smiled and blushed at the same time. "Er, thank you," I couldn't muster up the courage to say 'you too' but he looked quite pleased with it. After actually being with him, this new emotion of over excitement and over happiness started rushing to me. It was very new to me, but I liked it. 

"So where are you taking me?" I asked him, while getting in. "You'll see," he said and jogged to another side of the door and settled beside me. He didn't look very excited about this whole thing, and I wondered why. 

Is he taking me out just because he thinks I like it but he doesn't enjoy going out himself? The fact that he didn't look at all excited about this bothered me so much. What was going on? 

"Whatever happens, it's not your fault," he suddenly blurted out. 

"Eh...?" I gave him confused look in response. 

"No, nothing," he just said and didn't elaborate. 

"Tell me. Now that you started, complete what you were saying," I said sternly because I didn't like when anyone would start telling about something but in the middle they'd decide not to tell and leave it hanging. 

"No, it's nothing. You'll see when we reach," again, he just leaves it like that. 

I was feeling very much excited about going out with him for the first time, but all thanks to him, annoyed feelings had entered into me. I was still curious and that excitement hadn't left me completely but I was little annoyed by the way he was behaving. 

I didn't speak much after that till we reached the destination. 

"Airport?" I asked in confusion because he didn't say anything about the plane ride. I gave him a horrid look and he looked back at me in amusement. "Don't worry, we are not flying anywhere," he said and looked at his watch.