Prologue

We are glad you decided to read this book! This book is handled by two authors. And none of us are professional writers. So there will be grammatical and other mistakes.

This book is completed but currently being edited.

We really hope you enjoy it.

____________________________________

He screamed at me, slapping my face twice, 'You deserve all of this! You don't even deserve to live. You should die and do me a favour!'

I shielded my face, making him more furious. He stopped slapping and I had only few seconds to catch my breath when he kicked my wounded ribs from previous beatings. I screamed, thinking it was loud enough, but was just an feeble attempt to stop Aadil. At that moment, the flashbacks of me being tied to a rod, with my parents enjoying the blood pouring out started playing. It's repeating all over again, and this time I may not survive to escape.

I was taken back in time. I feel I am back at that hostage room and me escaping to get out of this country is failing miserably. I mumbled with the little energy I held, 'Mum, Dad, please stop...'

But again, it was of no use, as my vision is displaying full of colourful, dancing dots. My breathing is becoming frantic every second, trying not to pass out, but it seems my body doesn't want to keep up with all of this. If this is really my ending, so be it. With that thought, the peace that I always imagined is starting to consume me. This is the end for me. I can finally rest peacefully.

The sound of Aadil's voice coming from a wide distance somehow is keeping me awake. Wasn't he by my side? Maybe, maybe he realized how wrong he was all this time. Maybe, just maybe...

His voice, that's filled with agony, whispers in a forlorn voice 'I'm sorry Hayati. Please stay alive. Don't leave me...'

___________________

Meet Nawal Ibrahim Khan, a 23-year-old, who was born and raised in Saudi Arabia. Even though her life isn't the best, she always made sure to make others happy. With nobody knowing about her abusive past,which still is going on, she had it enough. She flew to London for her better future at the age of 22.

Mr Aadil Sheikh, age 27, born and raised in London. A famous, ruthless business man. Has a dark past, which none knows. Lives alone in his mansion. As much as intimidating he looks, he surprisingly speaks politely to others and doesn't let his fame get to him.

What happens when an innocent soul meets a striking man with a vile, wicked past and anger? Will they support by mending or will tear each other apart? Will both try to heal and accept other's past? Or hurt to the point where one couldn't stand the other?

To know more, keep on reading...