Chapter 51

Aadil's Pov

"Get the hell away from me Aadil. I think I made myself clearer. I don't want to see your face again. Get LOST!" Nawal spoke up.

I can't let that happen, no she cannot leave me, not like everyone does, no I won't allow her to leave me. I won't be able to survive without her. It's okay if she does not want me, I won't show her my face nor will I interfere with anything but I can't leave her. Though from far, but I will take care of her.

I know what she wants from me but I can't give her. I'll try my best to ignore that topic. Ya Allah, please help me out through this phase.

🔸🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷🔸

"Sir, this is my resignation later, I had to bring it here as you were not there in the office." Naushin has to leave the company as she is going back to Bahrain.

"Eh, Miss Naushin, I am sorry for my behaviour, earlier. Though am not worth the forgiveness, if possible do forgive me, please." she nodded her head and gave a small smile.

"Don't worry sir, you are forgiven but the reality is you need to seek forgiveness from Nawal! It's okay, as far as I know, her she will take time but will forgive you."

"Inshallah, by the way, Nawal is going to miss you a lot, after all, you were her support everywhere." I know this news is going to sadden her but I can't do anything here to stop her here, orders are from top authority and that's her dad.

"That's true sir, but now she doesn't need any support she is strong enough to stand for herself and if ever her legs falter, then there is someone who will stand by her side, inshallah! I shall go and meet her now, excuse me." with that said she walked inside.

Am hungry, I've not eaten anything since yesterday. Shall I get something for Nawal too? The doctor has not said anything about the food so that gives me the freedom to get something for her.

The best part is that she will be discharged today! Then I'll take care of her properly, the way I wish and want to do!

🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶

Nawal's Pov

I hear the door open and in came Naushin, finally being able to see her after a long time.

"How are you feeling now babe?" I give her a weak smile.

"Alhamdulillah good! Long time no see!" I chuckle.

But I see her eyes holding a different emotion, her smile ain't reflecting in her eyes. Soon enough I see a drop fall from her left eye.

"Naushin is everything fine? Why are you crying?" she suddenly hugs me a bit tight than the normal hugs we had.

"I don't want to leave this place, nor the people in here and most of all not you and Aziza." what is she saying? Is she going somewhere?

"A-are you l-leaving by any c-chance?" I ask, scared to know the answer.

"Unfortunately yes, dad wants me back in Bahrain. He has given me a final warning and then the emotional blackmail from mom. But I seriously don't want to leave you." again, again I am going to lose my best friend. Earlier Hafsa and now Naushin. Guess Allah has some extra testings written in my faith.