Chapter 52

Nawal's Pov

"Do you want to pick some stuff on the way back home?" Aadil looked at me, waiting for an answer.

Am in no mood of answering him at all. Why should I answer? After all who am I to him? Let him do as he pleases. Am least bothered or even interested in his life. Just waiting for the correct moment to talk to him about us getting separated.

"Umm, Aziza what would you like to have? Do you want to get a takeaway or eat what I'll cook?" Aadil said, looking behind towards Aziza.

He and cooking? I sight worth watching! Does he even know how to cook? I doubt that!

"Bro, you know how to cook? That's a discovery! But if your wife, my sister has not informed you, you should know I am very picky about the taste of food, after all, I am an amazing cook." Aziza is obsessed with her cooking skills. It's not that I am jealous of her or something but just wished that I could cook like her!

"Eh, is it so Nawal? I'll have to taste food made by you then. About today, let's just get some snacks on the way and I'll prepare food at home of both of your choice. What say?" Aadil said halting the car at a supermarket.

🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶

Within half an hour we reached his place. Aadil had already got the room beside his ready for Aziza.

He is currently off to the kitchen to prepare food for us, basically just for him and Aziza. I ain't going to eat what he has prepared. Why should I? I can't simply just forget what he did to me! I don't trust him anymore with my life.

"Sister Nawal, food is ready, let's go and have!" Aziza barged into the room.

I was lying on the bed, feeling drowsy due to the effects of medicines.

"You continue baby, am not feeling hungry!" with that said I again went off to sleep.

🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷

Third person's Pov

Downstairs, Aadil was busy in setting up the dining. Hoping they, especially Nawal liking the food prepared by him.

"Aziza, where is Nawal?" Aziza came downstairs alone.

"Uh, she is sleeping. She said she ain't feeling hungry," she said pulling out a chair for her self.

"Oh, okay, I'll be back in some time you please start eating okay?!" with that said he walked towards their room.

He quietly opened their bedroom door and walked in as soft as he could, not wanting to startle her. He walked up to the bed and lightly touched her forehead.

"Nawal, Nawal food is ready. Please get up, let's have it before it gets cold!"

"You go and have it, I ain't interested in eating food prepared by you!" she said breaking Aadil's heart.

"Okay, if you want I'll call some restaurant, they will deliver whatever you wish to have. So say what do you want?" he asked hopefully.

"Why order? Can't you go and get food for me? Uh well forgot you are the boss right, so you will continue being that itself!" Aadil stood up, grabbing his car keys and wallet from the side table and stood in front of her again.

"Am ready now say what you want to have!" finally being thankful that she was ready for at least something.

"Get me chicken fried rice," she ordered. Apparently, Aadil had also made chicken fried rice. He thought to say that to Nawal but knowing her reaction he quietly nodded and walked out of the room.

🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶

After about half an hour, he came back home and walked towards the kitchen to place the food on a tray. But the sight in front of him broke him.

Nawal was seated on the chair having food and Aziza serving her.

"Bro, want to taste the kunafa? I've just prepared them for sis." Aziza offered.

"No Aziza, not right now. Inshallah later on. Nawal I've got you the fried rice, shall I warm them up for you?" he gave it a try but deep inside he knew she will reject the offer.

"No, I want to eat kunafa. I guess you should give this away to the guards. Oh, I forgot you did not have your food right! So you can share it with the guards." she said looking at him blankly without any emotions.

He, without replying back, quietly went to the kitchen and packed the remaining food which was cooked by him and gave it to the guards along with the parcel he just got for Nawal.

On returning back he just walked into their room to freshen up. He was tired because of no sleep for more than 24 hours. Moreover, he did not even stretch his back once.

Once he was all ready to sleep, Nawal came to the room and picked up the pillow and kept it on the floor. Seeing that Aadil walked towards her and picked it up and place it in its correct place. He then picked up his pillow and took the place where Nawal earlier slept.

Karma hits back, and when it does, it hits badly. You Reap What You Sow!

🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷

As Salam Alaikum

How was this chapter?

What do you think will happen further?

Until then 💕