chapter 38

Third person's Pov

It had been a week since the fight between Aziza and Aadil. Within this time, Nawal still could not find any job and had lost hope of it too. Aziza was busy in her school life. Naushin, well as usual in the office, leaving Nawal lonely.

"Nawi sis am leaving for school. Cyaa later." With that Aziza left for school.

Near the gate of her school, she found Aadil standing with a file in his hand. At first, she planned to ignore him and just walk through the gate. But when has planned stuff been successful?

●○☆●○☆●○☆●○☆●

Aziza's Pov

What is he doing here? Has he not done enough damage that he has now reached my school. Well just act as if he is someone unknown.

I was walking towards my school gate when I was stopped by none other than Mr Aadil be...Sheikh.

"Aziza!" He walked towards me. I started walking faster as if I hadn't heard him.

"I know you heard me Aziza. Try acting a bit matured and face me"

"What is your problem? You've created enough problems in our lives what more is left now that you have even reached my school?"

"Trust me Aziza, there is a lot more to it. You've just had a bit of it."

"Oh, please. Stop roaming around and come to the point, am running late. Moreover, don't you have an office to handle? Or you've stopped going there? So as to, you can blame someone else for that?"

"For your kind information, I don't play the blame game. Well about the point, so yeah, get these papers signed by Nawal." He said giving me the file.

"What is in there? And why don't you get it signed by her directly?"

"Check it by yourself."

As I opened the file, it read the certificate of marriage! What the hell? Marriage and that too of whom? Aadil and Nawal. Not even in my wildest dreams would I get this signed.

"Yes so Aziza, get this signed by her and keep one thing in your mind, do not let her or anyone else know about it. Or else be ready to be deported to Saudi again. It won't take me much time to contact Mr Ibrahim. He is just a call away. I'll be here tomorrow the same time. Get me the papers at that time." Saying so he walked out leaving me in a state of confusion.

Why does he want to get married to my sister? Does he hate her right? Then why so? Not letting sis know about it means getting her married without her knowledge. That is just not fair.

But if she knows then Mr Aadil will send us back to that place. Thinking of it scares me deeply. Those days were worst, especially after Nawi sis left. When Baba got to know that she fled, he thought I knew about it and that day was the worst one.

He got burning coal and burnt my right side of neck and shoulder. Then with a knife, he scratched on those marks. And later what he did, still terrorises me. He sprinkled red chilli powder and the juice of green chilli on top of it. Unable to bear that pain I fell unconscious. But that was not the end of it. When I woke up, my mom was ready with a whip in her hand to whip my back. They wanted answers to where my sister ran away. But what could I have answered when I only did not know. Even if I would have known I would not have told them. It's better to die rather than live there.

Ya Allah, just guide me out of this situation. I can't let my sis in that hell again. She will be terrorized there and trust me that would be worst than what I went through.

No, I can't let that happen. It's better to get her married to him rather than we back in Saudi.

•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•

"Sis I have to submit my papers tomorrow. Please sign them up." I told Nawal sis giving her the papers.

"For what you need them signed Azi?"

"Oh they are from boards, we need them for our exams." She read the first page from all of those sheets and just signed all of them.

I am breaking your trust is, but believe me, I've thought about you only in this case. I can't let you in hell again.

I wiped my tear quickly and grabbed the papers from her and ran to my room. My sister is no more a single woman. She is a married one. But how will she cope up with the betrayal? I am the worst sister anyone could ever get. From my childhood till now, I've never done anything for her and I have been only a burden for her. Earlier also the tortures that were meant for me, she used to take them, even though she knew am not going to be saved from them, yet she tried her best for it all. And now what did I do? I got her married to such a person who seems inhuman.

What will happen now? Is our life going to stay in miseries only? Is only pain written in our destiny? Won't we have any bright future? Are girls really a black dot, that none wants them? This is the only reason why even in childhood we suffered and even now.

It would have been better if they would have aborted us rather than bringing us into this world, at least they would have been clean regarding this matter. I can't even say that I hate you, baba and mama, cause, after all, we have to stay grateful to you both for giving birth to us. But just one thing that I will never forgive you both for this.

°○●°○●°○●°○●°

As Salam Alaikum.

Apparently, I started writing this chapter at 12.30 am and now its 1.07 am. I would like to pat myself😉.

Well, what do you think will happen now? Excited? Or No?

Did Aziza take the right decision? And what is Aadil thinking?

Do Vote
Comment
And Share

Until then....luv ya'll💝