Chapter 16

Nawal's POV

I feel like someone kept a ton of metal bars on my body. Don't even start with my head, cause definitely it was been hit by a wall and then a needle was pierced back and forth. Somehow I try to open my eyes, and trust me, it took all of my strength to open it ; only to be blinded by a white light. Quickly shutting my eyes and protecting from the light, I slowly opened them again and realized the entire place is white. Guess I didn't noticed it before but as I did now, I saw my 'parents' standing far from me. Having their evil smirks on their faces. Am I back in Saudi? How come? Horrified, I looked at the place I was currently laying. In a bolt I sat and saw that - this isn't Saudi. Where am I? What place is this? I kept on thinking before it was interrupted by them. "Honey. Look! Our sweet sweet bitch of a daughter is awake! Do you want to do the honours of telling her or shall I?" My mother spoke with so much fakeness and cringe-worth sweetness, it made me to puke honestly. But I did nothing. Don't want these demons to lose their tempor.

"Well, as you do all the honours in this world, for example bringing this worthless peice of nothing to this world. Why don't you do the honours?" Okay, ouch. That hurt more than anything. But what can I expect from them? To shower me with their love? No right? Yet it still hurts to hear this words from your own family. I did my best to not show them how hurt I am and not to show my tears which were on the edge of coming out. Wait, did they said announcement? What type of though? Now them with their devil smiles made me more scared than the times they tortured me. What is this all about? Have they kidnapped me? How did they find me? Wher- AZIZA! Where is she? Oh my god! Don't tell me they took her away! And Aadil..oh my. Is he okay? I was so concerned about him that I didn't even realized I, for the first time called him Aadil. Wow. Need to check on those feelings that I started to grow. But only when I get out from this - unknown place. Again, where the hell am I? Wh-

"Who do YOU think you are doing huh? Zoning out when we are here? Guess we gotta teach our 'little' bitch some manners now, right honey? But wait. Hmmm.. Well, you are lucky as I dropped this idea. You will get the lesson once you listen what we have for you." My mom cut me from my thoughts and said so seriously I was caught off guard. What is this they are talking about? I couldn't control my patience anymore.

"What are you talking about? Where am I? Why are you here? And, what do you want from me?" I decided to ask the important questions rather to reply their comments about me. Before I saw what was happening, my dad took me harshly by the arm and took me somewhere. His grip was so tight I was sure it'll form a bruise later on. I looked here and there and found nothing. I guess we reached the location as he suddenly stopped and let go of my arm. I then saw the most disturbing thing ever. I saw Aadil, standing there. I should be happy to see him. But the look he had on his face was the exact - the same sadist look of my parents when they torture me. I also saw some other kind of emotion on his face and in his eyes, but can't really make out of it. I might be wrong. With that thought, I made my way towards him, hoping everything sorts out.

I was going to open my mouth to ask Aadil, when my dad spoke, "I figured it out. You do like Aadil, don't you? What a better way for you to leave this world than to be killed by your own love?" He started laughing after that. I stood in my place, frozen. How did they knew about that? How doe- kill? I turned to Aadil and saw a knife in his hand. Is it true what he said? Why would Aadil do that? After Aziza he was the only one I was close with, trusted completely. Why is he turning like this? "A-Aadil? W-Why is that knife w-with you? You really won't be d-doing this. Would y-you? Aadil say some-"

Before I could complete my sentence, something felt in my stomach. I then realized that he pierced the knife in my stomach, but the knife wasn't all the way it should when you kill. I screamed my lungs when I felt the sharp pain and the blood that started to come out. I heared my parents laughing like crazy maniacs and when I saw Aadil, he wasn't holding that evil face. Instead it contained pain. He leaned and whispered something. But something started to shake me up. I was falling into deep blackness before I heard, "You will be alright my Nawal. Trust me." Before I could reply, I felt someone shaking me up again. Then I heard someone calling my name again and again. I opened my eyes only to be landed on Aadil.