chapter 34

Note : This chapter was unpublished yesturday for some reasons. It has again been published!

Third person's pov

Aadil was strolling around here and there across his room, thinking deeply what was going amiss. He stood staring at the profit margin kept on his study table. Who would have deceited him?

He tried calculating everything from the beginning, selection, appointing, recruitment. Where was the perpetration?

Only one person was answerable to him and that was Miss Ibrahim. Oh yes! She was all along with him in this particular project. Her call was the final one. It would be better to say she had an upper hand in this project. But is she actually at fault? Can she be a fraud?

Upon receiving an anonymous letter he was outraged. He changed his clothes into formal wear, picked his blazer and keys and rushed out of his villa.

On the other hand there was Nawal who was in a fun aka revenge mood against Naushin. Was her happiness a short lived reverie, which would be soon ruined?

🔽🔺🔽🔽🔺🔽🔺🔽

Nawal's pov

The time was up, and i was no more a duck, that means my two idiots' time is up.

"Naushin, where are you hiding? Be a man and show up!" I yelled from the kitchen. I filled two glasses of cold water and on top of that added 5 ice cubes in each glass and waited for her to turn up.

"Oh please you think am scared of you?." With that she came near the entrance of the kitchen and I emptied both the glasses of water on her head.

"Have you gone mad? Its freezing cold water! What have gotten  into you?" Naushin screamed at me and ran out of the kitchen to change her now wet clothes. I could not control my laughter anymore and i laughed on that poor---noo on that evil soul!

"You deserved that you know right, Naushin?" I entered with a glass of turmeric milk for her. Even though i hate her for her act before but can't let her get ill. After all she is my bestie. But yeah, making her drink turmeric milk is going to be too much of fun. I don't like drinking turmeric milk, but she... she is a gone case in this matter.

I forwarded the glass infront of her. "OMA, you love me soo much right Nawi. You got for me hot chocolate. Thank you" she being all excited stood to grasp the glass. Once looking through the glass she backed off and ran out of the room.

"Naushin you have to drink this. I will not tolerate you being ill and practically doing nothing and just fooling around in your bed." I scolded her.

"You are worst than a enemy Nawal. How could you do this with me. I am miskeen (poor), soo innocent. Is this the way you behave with me. Make someone else drink this, am not having this. Not now, not ever." She and her dramas are never ending.

"Be quite and drink this. Or else...or else you see what i will do." I warned her.

"What will you do? Don't try scaring me. Its just waste of time. Untill now there is no one who can make me scared. Apart from my parents and....leave it. Anyways ask Aziza if she will drink this, if not i'll have it." What happened to her suddenly. She was all happy go lucky and now..... there is something deep within her that is hidden, unknown to us. Well when she will be comfortable to let me know she will.

"You know right am there for you Naushin. If you feel fine to share you can. No pressure! And well about milk, lemme ask Aziza. But this is good for your health." Indeed turmeric acts as an anti-biotics for us.

"Some other day for sure. And yeah! You are right. I'll drink it. Don't worry". With that she drank the turmeric milk quickly and on completion made a face like 'this-is-not-over-yet-i'll-show-you-soon'. I chuckled at her antics.

After soo many day, we are again back to this light mood. The past few days were too hard to pass through. But my two support systems were all along with me. I love them soo much. And am gladful to Allah, that he has given me these two people in the form of sisters.

I had always wished to have an elder sister. Atleast i would have someone who could understand me better. But now am glad as Aziza is no lesser than any other sister. She knows well when to be an elder sister and when to be a younger one. And now since when Naushin has come around the situation is much more different. It is our own little happy family, consisting of only three members.

I went to Naushin's room. Aziza and she, both were seated on the bed and staring at the laptop with wide eyes.

"What have you both seen? A ghost or what?" I sat along with them.

"Nawi, you know what there is this mall built recently in Bahrain, called 'The Avenues'. It is soo big and beautiful. Baba and ummi had gone yesterday and sent me pictures of it. I soo love the ceiling of it. Its like covered but we can see the sky." She was explaining with so much of enthusiasm.

"Did you both visit it in your trip? As far as i remember you did not mention anything about it." Well they had showed me all the snaps along with there detailed explanation.

"Nawi it opened after we came back. Poor us. I wish i could see it! Well no worries next time you also come along we will visit all the places."

"Am i hearing the door bell ringing?" Aziza asked.

"Well i guess am also hearing the same." Naushin said. She stood up and walked to see who had come at our place at this hour of time.

"Boss, you?" Naushin said.

At this time why would Mr. Sheikh be here?

🔘⚬🔘⚬🔘⚬🔘

As Salam Alaikum

Am back with a new update. Too soon right?! Well the plot was all ready and jumping in the brain.

What are your thought about this chapter?

Why would Aadil be there at their doorstep?

Do Vote
Comment
And Share

Until next time, luv you all❤