Chapter 46

This chapter is specially dedicated to the winner, and thats crazynaushin, kuddos to you gurl, love you😘.

She was the only one to guess the correct answer for the new story's character and that is Naushin.

So guys do check out the new story 'I don't need you'.

AND

ONE MORE STORY??? WHO ALL ARE EXCITED? DO GUESS THE CORRECT ANSWER THIS TIME AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE DEDICATED TO THEM. (This guess is the easiest one ;) )

Sorry for the big authors note...back to the chapter.

😘😘😘😘😘😘

Nawal's POV

Currently am in the kitchen making breakfast for Mr Sheikh and I. Since Aziza had come from Saudi, I was free of the breakfast task but now I'll have to do all of it by myself. Its not that
i don't know how to make food, its just that am a bit lazy in doing so!

"Nawal, read this carefully and do your work accordingly." Mr Sheikh handed me a sheet of paper which had a table like structure drawn. On reading it realisation drawn upon me, it was a schedule for myself.

When am i supposed to wake up, when am i supposed to sleep, when am i supposed to enter the kitchen, when am i supposed to have my phone, when am i supposed to eat, in what quantity, for how much time, every single thing was mentioned along with the time to do so.

What am I? A robot? I have to do all that he wants me to do. Fine, then let it be so. I cannot retaliate back, so just be patient.

Once the falafel was ready, I started making a sandwich of it for his breakfast. I packed few falafels, so that he could give it to aunt Sarah.

"Mr Sheikh, your breakfast! Could you please do a small favour for me?" I kept the plate on the dining table along with a glass of juice and sat at the side of the table.

"Eh, me and doing you a favour- well thats a thought to think about in deep. This is the final time am doing something for you, next time onwards do not ask me for any favours. Now stop staring at the table and speak up. SAY!"

"I've packed a small box of falafels, could you please give them to aunt Sarah?" I looked at him slowly anticipating something harsh from him. But his eyes softened and he shook his head slightly. I kept the box in a paper bag and kept it on the table for him to carry it to the office.

"Thank you!" With that said i was about to leave the dining area but was stopped by Mr Sheikh.

"I hope you have read the schedule well. You need to follow it from now onwards. The time is 7.15, get to work. Do not forget my eyes are always on you." I just nodded my head and left the room to do as he said.

Once i had ironed his suit, i thought it was better to have a bath and get fresh in the morning. I walked towards the geysers to switch them on, even though it is hot in here but due to yesterday's water scene, I am not feeling well. Usually mornings are cold over here. I quickly took my necessary items and walked towards the washroom.

"Nawal, geysers ain't working simply, they require electricity. I cannot waste my money on making payments for your expenses. So..." he switched off the geyser and sat on his bed. Having no other option, i had to have a bath in cold water and trust me it ain't a good feeling. Am literally shivering due to it, yet no mercy.

A thirty minutes bath had to be cut down to fifteen minutes, those fifteen minutes were icy cold for me. I tried finding some warm clothes but alas, could not find any.

Having no option, i lay on the floor and snuggled into the blanket. Am feeling feverish, guess am going to catch fever soon, along with cold.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

"Sister Nawal, you awake finally! Am sitting beside you since three hours. You were burning, so just kept wet napkins on your forehead. You must take two panadols to get your fever down." Aziza handed me the meds along with water, how come am laying on the bed, as far as i remember i was sleeping on the floor.

"Aziza, what are you doing here? Moreover who got you here?" I asked Aziza.

"Oh that, umm Ayaan got me here, i came directly from the school." Now how come these two people meet up? As far as i remember i met him after my marriage which was like yesturday.

"Aziza when did you meet Ayaan? And how come i don't have any knowledge about it?" I enquired.

"Ohoo, sister Nawal, i met him on your reception itself. He said he will make me meet you, he stayed on his word. So here i am." She clarified.

"Anyways, why you soo ill?" She questioned.

"Uh, nothing. Just the weather. Anyways how was school? Hope you concentrated! And what about yesterday? Where did you sleep? Were you alone in the room? Were you scared? If so i'll ask Naushin to sleep with you."

"Sister, whats wrong with you?? Stop taking soo much stress. For your information, i was very tired yesterday, so went to sleep directly. Naush sister asked me but as i told, i was very sleepy. And do not worry if i won't get sleep, i'll go to sister Naushin." She ensured.

"By the way, my brother in law is soo caring. He was tensed and called me so then Ayaan came to pick me up. He even prepared soup for you but you were not awake. So the soup is laying on the dining table. He is also waiting for you downstairs. Your fever has reduced alot. So lets go down now. I need to leave for home too." She touched my forehead and neck. She stood up from the bed and forwarded me her hand to walk downstairs.

•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•

As Salam Alaikum

Sorry for the delay, am out of country, enjoying my vacay. Just this week, from next week onwards sure updates😊.

How was the chapter? Short one yeah?!

Until then
😘❤