Chapter 59

Nawal's Pov

"M-maybe it's because I love you. You know you've come into my life as a distraction, but a good one! Earlier, my thoughts used to roam around towards the dark side, thinking about the problems I've faced the tortures I went through. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I used to loathe myself, thinking I was not capable enough to fulfil what my parents wanted me to be. There always used to be fear in the back of my mind, what if abbu finds out my place of hiding? What if he catches me and takes me back to that black hole? What if he causes harm to my baby sister? And a lot more! But then you came, with all the arrogance and ego-filled attitude, burdening me with work as if I was a robot. But then that phase also went away and came your caring one, that's the time I started to feel for you, to begin with, it was a crush but when it grew to a different kind of feeling, I never knew! Then it reached a point where I found my salvation, my peace in you and realised my feelings but wasn't ready to express them. And now you see, here I am standing, open-hearted expressing what I feel for you! And you, just standing like a statue and not even saying a word." he chuckles and forwards his hand and cups my face, wiping the tears that fell on my cheeks. Ya Allah, why do I always sob? I hate it when I cry at such petty things.

"You know, you've made me feel the happiest and proudest person on earth currently. Am very bad at expressing my self, but that won't be a problem as you always understand what I feel. Even though you know I love you, I just want to say that I love you way too much and staying away from you, hurts the most. I've waited for you for the past three years and will be waiting for you until the last breath of mine. But a tiny request, please don't make me wait till I die, cause I want to spend at least a moment with you and want to live my entire life at that moment" he had a smile but a sad one which pains me. He has already suffered a lot, I don't want him to suffer any more. I've made up my mind and this time inshallah, it will take me towards the positive.

"I guess I- I am ready to be w-with you. AADIL PUT ME BACK DOWN RIGHT NOW!! AADIL DON'T!" I screamed out loud. Aadil held me up and twirled around with a big smile on his face that I've never seen before.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

It's been a week since the confession and me and Aziza shifting back to his, scratch that our place. It has been such blissful days living here.

Aziza was very happy upon knowing my decision, that she broke my favourite cutlery set. But her face was void of any kind of guilt, rather she ordered her brother in law to get the same kind of set for me, stating that she was happy for him, and he was the reason why they fell from her hand while arranging. He, the happiest one, did not have guts to say a no to his lovable sister.

Currently am on my way to 'The Simson Brothers Co.', finally getting accepted for the interview. Ya Allah, please let me be the selected candidate, I really want to prove my self, capable.

I reached the office before time and waited for my name to be called. Once I was called in, I met an old man, maybe in his fifties sitting across the table. Assuming him to be the head of the HR department, I wished him, morning and sat on one of the chairs placed on the opposite side.

"So, Mrs Nawal you have applied for the position of a PA right?" he looked through his computer and then at me.

"Yes," I replied, being hell nervous. The feeling of being rejected many times got into me.

"Have you worked earlier as a PA? Do you know the responsibilities you have in this position?" I did state it in my resume that I've worked for Sheikh industry as a PA to the CEO!

"Yes sir, I've worked for The Sheikh Industry before and I also know what I am required to do. I shall try my best to fulfil all the duties well and before handed."

"Impressible. On your background checkup, we've come to know that you are married to the CEO of the Sheikh Industry. Then why did you leave the job?" Ya Allah, what am I supposed to say to this?

"Simson Brothers being one of the big companies, I had my goal to work here. I wanted to explore my abilities and wanted to know my worth hence I left that job and applied here." it was a partial truth.

"Mrs Nawal, what if you are asked to remove that scarf from your head if you want to work here? Will you do so?" he questioned.

"That scarf is my identity sir and if you are asked to rub off your identity will you? No right! The same goes for me, though I'll be glad if I am selected for this position but it will not be above my identity, my hijab."

"Mrs Nawal, you are selected for the job, hope you maintain the same attitude even towards your work!"

"Thank you, sir, I assure you no complains." he nodded his head with a smile and said goodbye.

I walked out of the interview and drove the car off to the Sheikh Industry. Aadil deserves to know this news first.

"Nawal dear, what a great surprise! Seems like you've forgotten this old lady here!" I met aunt Sarah, at the reception.

"Its nothing like that aunt, it's you who are busy with all the works and don't have time to even pay us a visit." she laughed and shooed her hand.

"Oh dear, your silly husband needs to replace this old lady with a young and smart one. I've worked here enough, now its high time I retire. Once I do, you will see me often!"

"You ain't old, so please don't say that." may Allah provide her with good health.

"Haha, okay dear. I'll not catch you for long. Aadil is in his office you shall go meet him." I whispered a thank you and left towards his office.

"Aadil I've been selected for the job!" I shouted in excitement and hugged him.

"Amazing baby, now I need a treat. Let's go out for dinner today," he said hugging me tighter.

"Just us, Aziza is busy with her exams," I said coming out of his embrace. And he nodded happily.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

As Salam Alaikum

How was the chapter?

How did you feel Nawal's emotions?

Also Aziza's story has been updated 'Unwillingly Willful'. Do check it out!

Until next time❤😘