Chapter 11

Are we dreaming? Like seriously are we dreaming? We reached 1k reads! I was just laughing seeing we reached to this position! You see, I laugh when I'm too excited or too nervous. Our thanks would be really small but thanks to EVERY single one of you who took your time and started reading out the story. We really appreciate your support!

Check author's note below!

Now, on to the chapter!

Nawal's Pov

I picked up the call and answered 'Hello?' hearing the reply I dropped my phone on the bed.

It was my small sister Aziza. She was also miss handled like me. But at least lesser, as when 'baba' used to hit her, I distracted him all the time so that she can be saved. But that last day before I ran away was a very bad day. I couldn't handle the pain anymore. I know I am a very bad sister. I left her in that condition and ran away. But what could I do at that time? But now I am no more that Nawal who runs away from her problems, who will easily suffer all the pain without saying a word. Yeah, sure I'm scared of my so-called 'parents' and I obviously can't handle them alone. I know what my baby sis is going through, I am not going to leave her here alone. At this moment, I'm the only one who can protect her by bringing to my home back in Norwich. She can peacefully live there, with all the facilities and everything that I can afford for my habibti. I'm extremely guilty that I couldn't even talk to her in a year. Only Allah knows what she's been through.

(THE PHONE CALL-FLASHBACK)

Nawal: 'Hello?'

Aziza: 'Ukhti(Sis), Aziza here, I cannot live here anymore. I saw you today passing by that park. Upon enquiring I found your number. Please take me away from here. Baba hits me a lot. He thinks I helped you that day to run away. If I will stay here anymore I'll not be able to survive anymore in this prison. Are you hearing? Please sister help me escaping this hell-'

Before I could reply to her, I guess she saw baba approaching her and she murmured 'baba....deleting number...' and then the line went dead.
I couldn't even talk with my baby sis.

(THE PHONE CALL ENDS)

Now I am going to leave Saudi only after taking her with me. But how will I be able to do so? Of course, I won't be going to that hell. I guess I should go and seek help from Mr. Aadil. But will he agree to help me without asking a million questions? I really don't want to tell him about my personal life. Fingers crossed.....

But its too late now to disturb him. I guess I should first meet Aziza. But how? Should I message her? I can't risk by giving my number to those monsters. I think she'll call me again. Then I'm going to tell her to meet me in the park, or else tomorrow I'll go there coz I am sure she will be at the park, fortunately, we were at least allowed to go out at 2:00 pm to the park. That was also because our school bus stop was the park. I shall go tomorrow and enquire. I need to first go and talk to Mr. Sheikh tomorrow morning.

____¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤____

At fajr time I got up. Didn't really slept because of two reasons. One being my nightmares so I won't be scaring my boss again and second one should I be really saying this to Mr. Aadil? I mean at some time he eventually will get to know about it. So I guess I better tell him, but not completely though. I prayed and in sujood prayed to Allah to help me in completing this task successfully. After I got ready, I rushed to his room.