Chapter 27

Do check author's note at the end!

Nawal's POV

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"I said no so NO!"

I finally said and that made Aziza quite. She is insisting for me to allow her to go on ten day vacation with Naushin to Bahrain. I mean, if she was fully recovered there was no problem. But she isn't recovered completely. Sure she is mostly, but me being me didn't wanted to accept this.

"Naw. I am not asking you. I am saying that I will be going on vacation. Do you even know I have packed my bags and our flight is today?" My eyeballs almost came out of my socket when I heard this. So everything is planned? Wow. They didn't even asked my permission!

"Did I gave you my permission? No right? Then you won't be going. That's it."

"I gave her my permission. And she is my sister too. And since you all are living in my house, my rules should be followed. Azi, go and get your bags. Driver is waiting for you." What in the world? How can he ever-so-casually say this? Aziza poked her tongue towards me and went to her room to take her bags. Naushin was still packing her last minute items so that leaves me and him alone, after that awkward scene in my bedroom few days ago.

"Look. You think nobody noticed you being extra careful towards Azi then you are wrong. I get it why you don't want her to go, to leave your sight. You are deep down scared that something bad might happen again to her. Don't worry Nawal. I told my bodyguards to keep an eye on them from far away. Safety reasons. So they can enjoy and be safe too."

The urge to give him a bone crushing hug was strong this time, but as always, I controlled my emotions. How does he know all of my problems and hesitations? How does he- hold on. Ten days? Meaning I have to stay with him for ten days, alone, while fighting my emotions? How am I supposed to do that? Any chances that I can go with those idiots?

"What?"

"What what?"

"You just said you too want to go with them. But you can't. As your boss, I'm not allowing you to go. And well, there are no tickets available." Did I said out loud about me going with them? Damn. I really got to stop talking loudly. And there goes my plan of being away from him. Just for a second I was hoping about it, just to be crushed. I sighed and got up. As they will be going now, I made my way to Naushin's room.

"Excited to go to your birthplace?" I asked Naushin. She didn't even have to tell that. Her face said it all. She was MORE than excited.

"Ofcourse! I mean, it's been so long. Although it's for a small amount of time, I wil try to get the best out of it. And don't sweat it Nawal, Aziza and I will be staying with my family and I will keep an eye on her. All covered up." She said with a small smile on her face. How come everyone reads my mind? First Aadil and now she. This time I didn't controlled my emotions and gave her a bear hug. She chucked at my response but hugged. Our little moment was interrupted by the one and only, Aziza.

"Well? If this is one of your touchy scenes where you confess how much you love and can't say it and just hug, count me in." And with that she jumped in between us and gave a group hug.

We stayed in that position for a while until Aadil's loud voice came, saying it's time. I hugged them again and they were about to leave but I held Aziza and clearly said to her, "Stay with Naushin all the time. Don't do stupid thing and be aware of the place you are okay? I want you safe and sound back here." She just rolled her eyes and quitely said,