Chapter 5

Aadil

Today, for some unknown reason, everything is happening opposite to what I expect it to go. Not only once but twice, I collided with a woman I don't knew. There's this thing called seeing in front of you and walk, not just collide with a random person. First, in the morning, when I was already late arriving at my own company. I was trying not to bump into someone while I marched, but this woman just came in my way! Anyway, I ignored her as I quickly made my way to the office as today I had many meetings to attend.

The first three meetings being in three different restaurants and the last two in the conference room. Thank goodness for a new assistant, I don't know—what her job might be— came today. She saved this day from getting messed up. My meeting schedule was organised in a perfect way by her. I have to remember to thank her later. I usually don't do or have friendly talks with my employees, but when someone does a good job, you definitely need to give some appreciation. It helps their mood and more profit for me.

I am finally done with my last meeting. Today is pretty hectic and tiring. But so is every day; except for the fact I had these meetings. Now I can go home, relax in my—

Couldn't this day get any worse? Why can't people just see in front of them when they walk! This person is going to experience my bad side and I don't show it much. When I looked, I saw that it's the same person.

She's the same person who collided with me in the morning. I remembered how she screamed and rushed to the washroom before I could say anything.

'Sorry.' She mumbled and made her way out. This woman was so desperate to go that she didn't even look at me. I took deep breaths to calm my nerves. I usually am pretty chill, but when I am tired and people just couldn't leave me alone, that's what makes me lose everything.

»»»♥«««

I'm currently sitting in my bedroom, doing my work—not that I don't do—I do it all the time. While I was done with the last email and was closing my laptop, a new email pops from office receptionist. It's about the new P.A. Lets see what's in her profile.

Destiny sure has a cruel way to have someone meet again for the third time. She's the same woman who bumped me twice. And that clumsy person is not only my P.A, but she will be making every schedule and minor works. This situation keeps getting worse. If this wasn't enough, she will be joining my space soon. The only place where my mind stays sane.

I start pulling my hair in frustration. If she can't walk properly how is she going to handle my stuff? I don't have a place for careless people. The one deserving should be a part of it. Immediately, after going to the office tomorrow, I'll tell my secretary to make a change and fire her. I can't risk my company, not again. I didn't check her profile completely and I want to fire her. Wow. Just great. I thought sarcastically because I shouldn't judge her by what happened today. But the other part of my brain is saying to not give this person a chance and just get rid of her.

The sound of my alarm woke me up. It's 4:20 am. I got up for Fajr prayer. Sometimes I do get up late for Fajr but I try my best to be on time and not to miss it.

I went to the washroom and got freshened up and did wudhu. I have a habit to change my clothes before praying, so as per my habit I did so and laid the prayer mat and pray. After completing my prayers I did dua in sujood and thanked Allah for that worst time that I had undergone and which caused this beautiful change in me by which I feel my self-completed. Earlier I was just a namesake Muslim but that one incident changed myself.