Chapter 33

Third person's pov

Sitting in her flat, Nawal was all silent, trying to recall what happened few hours back. If in place of Aadil there would be someone else, then Nawal would have easily forgotten the happenings and would have moved forward but well the case here was entirely different.

She had not expected him to behave like that, as if she was a stranger to him. Well it does hurt, when a person who is dear to you, behaves ignorant. As in you do not even exist in there world.

Nawal's eyes were damp. Why won't it be, after all she was also a human and a human is called so only if they show emotions. After all even if we get some kind of scoldings or taunts regarding some sensitive topic it hurts deep within.

Only if she knew that he was not worth all this sobbing.

💥🕳💥🕳💥🕳💥🕳💥

On the other hand there is Aadil, who is least bothered about what is going on or thats what he is trying to potray. Back to his old, disgusting habit, he was enjoying being dead, happy.

He had once again changed into a beast, is he at fault? Maybe a yes, maybe a no. Well that only time could say. But he was now in such a situation that only a bit of instigation and he will react vigorously.

🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷

Nawal's pov

Did he really do this with me? Was i being the dumb one all along? I had planned to go and talk to him calmly and handle the talk maturely. But guess destiny had planned something different. Nevermind, i won't make my self a fool anymore. Game on Mr Aadil Sheikh. Lets see till what extent will you go.

I got up from my bed and walked towards the washroom to wash off my face and do wudhu. Once i finished my prayers, i got up to keep the praying mat on the shelf.

"Don't step back orelse you are going to get burned." Aziza screamed lowly, making me stop abruptly.

"Azi is this the way you stop anybody? Well what is there in the cup?"

"I've got a cup of coffee for you." I stared blankly at her, not wanting to taste the coffee. Nevermind coffee lovers, i have got no objection with coffee, its just that i can't drink coffee made by Aziza. Leave me, none can actually drink. Her coffee means tauba (pardon). Well you may be guessing why so coz she is a very good cook but coffee a bigg NO coz she adds like 3 tablespoons of coffee in milk!

"Aziza you wish your name in the front page of The Daily, stating 'A YOUNG WOMAN GOT KILLED BY NONE OTHER THAN HER VERY OWN SISTER!'" I stated dramatically.

"You mean fellow! How could you say this to me the great? You know am the best cook in this house yet you say this." She narrowed her eyebrows.

"See i never told anything against you and your style but please NO COFFEE pretty pleaseee!"

"AZIZA WHAT THE HELL DID YOU MAKE? IT IS SO BITTER." We heard Naushin screaming on top of her voice.

"Azi you are soo dead, now what are you waiting for, her to bring the rolling pin?" With that we both ran out of the room.

⚬⚫⚬⚫⚬⚫⚬

"Aziza is this the way how you make coffee?"

"Yeah Aziza is this the way?"

"How many tablespoons did you add in this vessel?" Naushin asked her. But before Aziza could reply, i repeated her question.

"Aziza say how many?"

"Only if you shut your sweet mouth nawal, Aziza will be able to answer me."

"Only 9 tablespoons." Aziza replied innocently.

"9 TABLESPOONS IN 3 CUPS! have you gone mad? This ain't your choco powder, infact even in nesquick you have to keep 3 teaspoons. Who the hell keeps 3 tablespoons per cup?" Naush was shocked, staring at her.

"And next time you, yes you only Nawal, do not repeat my sentences specially when am in a serious mood." Naushin repriminded me.

"Aye Aye Captain!" I saluted her and ran to my room. Soon enough Naushin was behind me with a stick. WHAT!! A BROOM STICK.

"Naushin sorry please. Keep it back on its place. I won't do that again." I crossed my hands and pulled my ears.

"Only if you become a hen for 10 minutes. And you cannot speak normally for half a hour, means you have to reply in duck's language." She smirked. Arghhh

"What the..." she cut me in between.

"Hahaha, this will be soo much of fun. Aiwaah am going to enjoy this. Your time starts now." With that she ran out calling Aziza for her support.

◽◼◽◼◽◼◽◼◽

Am feeling hungry, but can't say anybody. What will i say...'quack quack quack'! They won't even understand my pleads. And to make me feel more hyped up, they have closed the door of the kitchen and the keys are with Naush, can they be much evil!

I am thirsty....soo done with this. 'Quack quack w...quack' I tried actions near Naushin. But she being the devil....

"Nawal whats wrong with you? You've turned into a duck... ahaan this is so much fun. Lemme snapchat this." Naushin is hell bent on pulling my leg. Wait for your chance babe. Let this last 10 minutes get over, then i'll be the devil and you my....whatever.

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

As Salam Alaikum

We're back with a new update... late but can't help it.

Well how was this update? It was just a filler chapter before a bomb chapter which will be after few more chapters🙈.

Do Vote
Comment
And Share

Until then...luv ya'll❤😘