Chapter 12

Nawal's pov

Finally done with my plan with Mr Sheikh, i come back to my room. I guess Aziza wont be calling me again. I feel i should go to the park at 2 and talk there itself with Aziza. But before that at 11.00 am i need to be there at the conference.

Shit! Astagfirullah!! I need to stop my habit of cursing. Anyways back to the point, i have not yet prepared for the conference! Unfortunately i need to display my designs today. So before that i need to look into the market surveys, so as i can get the consumer demand accordingly to the taste or choice of the people.

I need to get back to work fast as i am running out of time. I have 3 hours for this whole thing. Come on Nawal you can do it. "BismillAllah-Al Rahman-Al Rahim" and here i start my work.

☆☆☆☆

Here i am ready, sitting in the taxi, going towards the park. Yeah! About the conference - Alhamdulillah it was nice, it went well. They liked my presentation and designs, so looking forward toward the positivity.

I hope for the work i am going now should be successful. I reached the park and got down of the taxi. Ive informed Mr Sheikh that i'll be late for lunch. Anyways now i need to go to the same place where we both used to sit.

As i walk towards the bench i see i very thin, bony girl sitting there with her head on the knees. I don't want her to be my baby sis, this person is way to bony, just the way i had become staying here. I went there and kept my hand on her shoulder. She raised her head and saw me, she was indeed my baby sis. She burst out crying. Seeing her i couldn't control myself. She was mumbling something.

"Baby, Aziza listen baby, your sis has come back right! Baby look at me. I'll take you with me. You will come back with me to Norwich. Okay?" I tried making her shushh, but i guess she has gone through worst. I need to do something fast.

"Baby listen you go back home and get your passport with you tomorrow. I'll get your tickets ready. Just bring your passport with you tomorrow here and then we will go directly to the airport ok?? And listen just stay quite today and don't let baba know anything."

Finally she calmed down and said with much of insecurities "sis you will come tomorrow na here? Or will you leave me here alone again back to the monsters. Sis this time if you will not take me back then i guess this will be our last meeting and then when you will come back again and you will talk to me but i'll not be able to answer you. I guess you know what i mean?" Hearing her words i just couldn't leave her here anymore, i mean i can't even allow her there for today night also.

"Listen baby i'll not leave you again and trust me i am taking you back. Chuck tomorrow off. Baba will return after 2 hours right?! So you go home and get your passport and come back here i am waiting for you in that taxi. Now rush out fast baby." I pointed out the taxi to her and we parted our ways, just for 15 minutes and then we will be back together.

I waited in the taxi for her and prayed that she should not get caught at home or else it won't be beneficial for both of us. After what felt like hours but it was i guess 20 minutes i see her here. I opened the taxi door for her and she sat in and finally we drove off towards the hotel.

"Baby how did you get the passport?" I asked, as our passports used to be with ammi in the cupboard. "I told her i needed to take print out for school so got the passport and asked for money for the printout and came out." She told proudly as if she has won a world cup. "Aiwaah, you have grown up fast, good!!".

~~~●●~~~

We entered in my room and told her to get freshen up. She can wear my clothes till we go back there. Ahaan! By that i remember i need to rush with her passport to Mr Sheikh. So yes get ready Nawal to make yourself appear infront of Mr Aadil Sheikh. Finally after a year atleast i have someone of my own.

Before i could take my self out of the room, i heard a knock on the door. Mr Sheikh was standing there. "Come in Mr Sheikh. Make yourself comfortable." I told him moving at the side of the door. He sat on the sofa and was staring at me, yes you read it right staringg, as if waiting for an explanation or i guess introduction.

"Mr Sheikh this is my younger sister Aziza Ibrahim. And Aziza this is my boss Mr Aadil Sheikh." I did a tiny whiny introduction of both of them.
"Nice to meet you miss Ibrahim." My boss did his formal greeting. "Same here Mr Sheikh" my sis surely knows how to reply haah. Anyways back to the point i need to get the ticket done.

"Mr Sheikh, if you don't mind, could please get her visa and ticket done for Norwich. I'll do the payment as soon as i receive the salary, please. Or else you could deduct the amount from my salary. Any way is fine with me." I wanted to get this done as fast as i could or else baba will get to know about this whole freaking thing. My heart is not going to keep calm until the flight takes off.

"Miss Ibrahim don't worry about it i'll get it done till 5 in the evening. Anyways pack the luggage we are leaving at 8.30 pm for the airport and before you start with your questions i'll like to say that we have got the deal". Goshhh!!!! He is saying as if it is a very small thing. We have got the freaking deal. "Seriously we got the deal sir? I mean i can't believe it. Alhamdulillah". "Yes Miss Ibrahim. So be ready with your sister, good bye." He said and left the room.

I am soo excited, my first deal went successful, i hugged my sister tightly. And started the packing.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

AsSalam Aliakum readers.

We are back with a new update.

Do vote
Comment
And share

Are you all fine with the style of writing? Do you all want any changes in it? Do mention below.☺

Love you all💖