Chapter 32

Aadil's  POV

Few days earlier....

I saw her leave my cabin with the spare key Aziza gave me. I knew I did something wrong. I mean, is there anything else that I do, is right? Never. Although it looks good in my mind, when it's done in reality, it fires back. Not all seems great as it seems in the head. Just like I thought by being more comfortable and casual around Nawal. It looked fine as I imagined. But never, even for a second i imagined if she will feel the same way or not. If she is fine with that or not. And more important, if she is comfortable. Did I think about that? Nope. The only good thing I got recently is surely slipping away and it's all my goddamn fault.

I cannot believe I almost cried infront of her. She looked guilty all of a sudden and probably wanted to do or say something, but restrained herself. Ugh. I cannot deal with this office crap anymore. I need to clear my head and sleep and hope this is all a bad dream.

Now.....

Still laying on my sofa, with all the office work spread through the table and my bed is looking like a sea of papers. You may ask why I did this. Even I have no clue. A second ago my mind said to do all the freaking pending work of the office, and the next moment I'm tired and sleepy as if sleep didn't came to me at all. Yes, since that day I came back, I decided to not show up to work. Nawal - now I should start calling her by Miss Ibrahim again, won't be comfortable and me being me might do something that...

Let's just say I can't face her now. Maybe I'm being over dramatic, but this situation is better this way. Alteast I can stay all day at my home and do all the work. Which by the way, is all lies. Didn't complete a single file in these days. Just lying around.

I'm hungry. I don't know what or how, but lately the cook makes delicious food and I can't hold myself up. And as soon as I start eating it, the eating process won't stop until my stomach begs me to stop. And after eating, it's obvious I'll be sleepy. So after an hour or so I make myself a cup of coffee to stay awake and do some work, but end up drinking the entire mug in one gulp and sit for some time, then sleep on the couch. Yep. That's basically my routine now.

             •♢°♢•♢°♢°♢•♢°♢°♢•

Coming to office after taking the entire week leave isn't the greatest idea, but I needed my time too. When I entered, every staff memeber seemed to be in a shock state seeing me. I mean, yeah I took a long break. They look as if somebody is going to get fired. Hah! Pray it won't happen. Today.

On my way to my cabin, I saw Sarah seeing with the same surprise and shocked look.

"Hey Sarah. I expected other employees to have that look, but you? Why you look like that? Don't worry. You won't be going anywhere"

Sarah seemed to come back to her normal state. She didn't say anything for few minutes. Just kept staring at my face.

"Hello? Yes I am back Sarah. Stop staring."

"You look different."

That caught me. I look different? How come?

"Your face. It looks...I don't know what to say. It's like you slept well but it looks as if you didn't sleep in the last seven days. And you look quite different too. Something looks off about you son. Tell me, are you alright? Is something wrong?"

And she's back to her mother character. It always brings a smile on my face when she acts like this. But now I'm in deep thinking. I look different? I thought they might say me becoming healthy due to the food I ate - too much food I shall say. But instead of that, I get the opposite response. I'm probably thinking too much. I shrugged and smiled at Sarah. Maybe she's getting deep to her mother skills on me.

           ♡⚬♡⚬♡⚬♡⚬♡⚬♡

Ah. It feels good to be back in my office place! Everything is on place, neat and tidy. Good thing. I quickly checked my emails and planned the upcoming meeting. Then I checked if there's any pending work or not. Well, I have an entire day.

Well, I finished everything in like two hours! Don't know how I got that power to do so. Last week I was being a lazy butt. Reason? The potential life partner of mine being angry with me. Wait. Did I said life partner? As in wife? Gah. I'm being idiot.

Speaking of Nawal, didn't see her today at all. Guess she's playing the same game? Anyways, let's focus on something else. Like how there's 7 cups of the coffee I drank up. I forced the guy that works in the kitchen to take the coffee I brought from home - yes I did. Don't judge me. And made him make me those cups. It was funny to see him getting all frustrated by doing this, but one look from me that clearly said, 'do it or else pack your stuff', he didn't showed his annoyance infront of me.

Throwing my eighth cup in the bin, I made my way out to go home and probably waste my time. While crossing the road, someone came crashing on me. I looked down and saw Miss Ibrahim fixing her hijab and was glaring but as soon as she saw it's me, her glare turned to shock, then to happiness, then to confusion. Wow. Never thought a human can show that much in such a few time. Humans are great. Just great.

"Aadi- Mr Sheikh. How are you? I-It's been a long time." She stuttered while telling. The great Nawal is stuttering after a while people!

"Good to see you too Miss whatever your name is. I gotta goooo. So...BYE!" I smiled seeing her complete shock face and turned to my car. I just realized I didn't called by her full name. Stupid me!

I reached quickly. Took a shower and currently on my bed thinking about...stuff.

The stuff I used to do. How long it's been? Yeah. It was in my teenage days and now I am adult. This thing was going in my mind since today at the office. I stopped it after that incident and promised to never even imagine or think about doing it. And I just broke the promise. So it means I can go back to doing those things and be free?

I'm sleepy. This thought might be forgotten and...and I'm sleepy. I should just sleep.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Hey you guys! Look who is back! Us!

Okay. Am I the only one thinking this chapter is weird as hell? Or it's just....

Think about all the thoughts you can think. But keep it silly types and no serious one's okay?

Do leave your

● LIKE
● COMMENT
           AND
● SHARE THIS STORY!

Until then,
Love y'all 💕