Chapter 40

I would like to make one thing clear..we have a life apart from wattpad, basically we are students in senior secondary. I was busy with my models this week and my co author had her work to be done.

If we are not able to update, it will be due to some reasons. Please try to think from our view point and understand.

Well we even came to a conclusion that the next chapter would be updated in April, after our board exams. If we get time in between we MAY update, but NO surety.

Sorry if i sounded rude but just wanted to make this clear.

○●○●○●○●○

Nawal's pov

"Aziza could you please be much more transparent?" I bursted in her room.

"I am sorry sister Nawal, but i had no other option. Either you marry him or go back to that place." That place as in Saudi? Well I don't know what to do. Shall I go back to Saudi?

"You can't go alone sis. If you go, i'll also. Moreover, Aadil brother will not let us leave simply. He has warned about informing baba." Aziza told all the details that happened on that uneventful day.

Ya Allah why am i stuck in such a situation. On one side there is well and on other, trench.

I sat down, not knowing what to do. Having no other option, i will have to get ready for the wedding, willingly or unwillingly, i cannot escape this situation. Till when will i be running away from my problems, at a point of time i will have to face them. Guess that time has come. But this won't solve anything. Allah please guide me through this.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°

Third person's pov

Unaware of the current situation, Naushin on her way back home, got choco lava cake.

"Azi baby, guess what i've picked on my way back!"

"You know what i've got much important stuffs to say." Aziza kept her hands on her hips.

"And they are?" She said raising her eyebrows and kept the box on the dining table.

"Well apparently i was stuck in a situation and had to choose from two worst conditions and i ended up choosing what i felt was right."

"Can you stop beating around the bush and speak clearly."

"Igotsismarriedtoaadilbro" Aziza covered her face with her palms.

"What?? Lower your speed babe i did not get a word."

"I err..got sister Nawal married to err...Aadil brother."

"WHAT?? HOW AND WHEN??" She explained her clearly from the beginning till today's story.

"And now Nawal sis is ready for getting nikahfied. Tomorrow is her engagement as well as her mehendi function in the evening." She completed giving the details.

"You could have atleast called me. Well can't do anything now. What have you thought to do now? She for sure doesn't have wedding dresses. Atleast we can do this much for her." With that Naushin ran towards Nawal's room.

"Nawal you ready for all this?" Naushin asked Nawal who was sitting on the bed and thinking deeply.

"Do you think am left with any other option. Well this may be destined, so will be happening. Moreover i won't be a burden on you anymore." She chuckled. Unknowingly she was hurting Naushin, but Naushin was used to getting hurt!

Without saying a word she walked out. "Aziza, get your sister ready. We need to leave for shopping." With that she left for her room.

If misunderstandings are not tackled at the right moment it will only lead to destruction.

●■●■●■●■●■●■●

They left for mall to get some shopping done for 'the wedding'.

"This is very expensive Naushin. I ain't getting this." Nawal kept back the lehenga that Naushin chose for the engagement.

"Well finally if 'only burden' is leaving so i will better give a good farewell." She taunted and asked the salesman to pack the dress up. She went further to choose the dresses for other functions. She even had to pick up dresses for Aziza and herself.

A messaged popped up in her phone. 'Why has boss messaged me?'.

"Miss Hassan,
I've sent 10000 NOK to your account for the wedding shopping. Get all the required stuffs if needed more, ask for it."

'So he thinks that i do not have sufficient amount to get a wedding done.'

"Mr Sheikh,
I do not require your money to get my sister wedded off. I can handle the expenses. Thank you for the concern!"

Soon enough she got a reply which angered her.

"I don't doubt your capacity, Miss Hassan. But the thing is that i don't want people to think that why have i got married to a lower standard, you see. So better get expensive dresses for her and yourself too."

Now she had to get everything branded for her, to meet the so called 'standards'.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Soon enough all there shopping was done and they were on there way back home.

"Naush, halt the car near a pharmacy. Need to get panadol. Seems like there ain't any left at home." Nawal was not feeling well since the past 2 hours. Stress was all she had since afternoon.

●○●○●○●○●○●

"Aziza please don't disturb Naushin. Concentrate in your studies. Do not wander around. Be truthful to yourself and study. I don't know whether i'll be able to meet you also or no. But remember i'll always be there for you."

"And Naushin, sorry for hurting you. I did not mean to say that, its just that...leave it. Just forgive me! And i know you will take care of Aziza but still as a sister am saying, please take care of her. And i love you both!" With that the three of them hugged each other like it was the last group hug they were doing...

•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•

Back with a new update, well you must have already read the top part.

So yeah, most likely we will meet you in April after our exams. Do remember us in your prayers.

Until then...💖