Chapter 36

Nawal's POV

One week. One week since I am jobless. To add more, that boss/potential guy I somehow liked made sure I got no work anywhere. How do I know this? Well, the past five interviews consisted of asking one question, "Are you Miss Nawal Ibrahim who worked with Mr. Aadil Sheikh at Sheikh Industries?" - making me weird out. I simply replied with a yes and they tried - keyword tried - to make me believe they'll inform me about it the next day.

What do I get next day? Yeah. You guessed it right. I got the job. No.

Instead, I got an email saying how sorry they are for not accepting and for not offering the job. Ugh.

All I want to do is to just stay in bed with my blankets and to never wake up. In simple words - to die. 'You know you can do it.' A little voice said it in my mind. Hah! As if.

Aziza and Naushin went out to do something. I swear, those two have bonded as if they were real life sisters and not me - not that I am complaining. It's just -- I feel like someone should be with me when my mind may suggest "unique" ideas. You know, just to stop me from actually doing it and lecturing me to never plan on doing it? Yeah. Nobody is here for me to stop. So that's the reason this will go in the history of dumbest ideas.

You guessed it right. No, I didn't attempt to do something stupid to myself. But I guess this might add?

Standing infront of Mr Sheikh's house was probably the last thing I might do. Even worse? I'm confronting him. Yay for Nawal. Somehow feeling that this really is an important thing to do, my legs made it's way to the entrance. The bodyguards gave me a look which I couldn't quite guess. So I did what any polite person should do - giving a small smile. Coming here after a long time was nostalgic. I somehow controlled my emotions and rung the doorbell.

What felt like an hour - which was two minutes, the door finally opened. Ladies and gentlemen, standing infront of me couldn't be the 'billionare Aadil Sheikh. Naah. Heck to the no. I thought my condition is bad. And here he looks as if someone hit him with bus and then decided to run over him a couple of times. Eyes which held a spark contains nothing but an emotion - which again - I can't quite get it. Dark circles filling his face as if sleep didn't come to him. And how he looks? God. Don't even ask. It looks as if he stopped eating. Yeah, he lost quite a weight. Here standing at his door, I am not so sure about my plan. I'm that type of person who can forgive someone in a millisecond if their condition is really bad. And I was near to forgive him. Trust me I was. As soon as I thought to just go back and forget this, the man of the night - or should I say day - opened his precious little mouth.

"Would you look at that? Came here begging to get back on your job Miss. Ibrahim?"

Okay. I expected that kind of comment but even in a state like this he cares about more drama? There goes my little hope of him being nice.

"Look. I don't know --- have no idea what is wrong with you. How did this even began huh? What I've done for you to become like the most selfish person? It all happened with your one mistake. ONE MISTAKE! And this is how you deal with it? Why are you being so-"

It happened so fast I didn't even got a chance to blink, let alone complete my sentence. He pulled me inside and locked the front doors, all while keeping his hold on my forearm so strong that it started to hurt pretty bad. A loud yelp came out of my mouth before I can stop it and then his attention was full on me. He pulled me to a wall, while keeping his strong grip on my shoulders.

"Listen here. There's much people in my life to say what pathetic excuse I am to still live. I certainly don't want to keep on adding in my list. So you better shut up. Second - wait. You think it started with MY mistake? Think again. You never know dear, you might get caught by someone, all the while when you thought nobody was going to. Now, get lost from my sight before I do something that I surely won't regret."

Okay. Okay. Okay. Calm down. Calm the freak down!

I didn't even looked at him as I dashed out from his house and unlocked my car and drove in the fastest speed in my life. I really- really tried to control my emotions but guess it were just slipping. Somehow I managed to not cry - although few drops came without me even reacting to it. I wiped them harshly and focused on driving. My vision wasn't still clear so I rubbed my eyes and began the focus. But guess my luck isn't with me today.

Coming infront of my car was the same black car with a person wearing a hoodie covering his/her face. And at that second I realized. I realized that this person is definitely trying to kill me. Realisation hit me like a truck and I lost my power of breathing. Someone IS definitely trying to kill me. And my guess is only on one person - the same one who caused Azi to land in hospital. What does my father need from me anyway? Why is he doing all of this? It feels like I know things but don't know anything about it.

Black dots started to appear in my vision and then I remembered my breathing stopped. I inhaled big amount of air and after a minute I felt bit okay. I have my father, chasing me to get me killed. Aadil on the other hand, well let's just say I don't want to talk about him right here in this car.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

How was the chapter guys? You made it through this chapter. It means you really enjoy our story atleast a tiny bit? We really appreciate that.

Do leave your

● LIKE
● COMMENT

AND

● SHARE THIS STORY!

Until then,
Love y'all💕