Chapter 49

Aadil's Pov

"Ayaan did she wake up?" I saw Ayaan standing beside Aziza and Aziza is staring blankly at the wall beside the ward door. As soon as I asked Ayaan, she turned towards me and glared.

"Yeah, but for the time being, we are supposed to wait out as the nurse is treating her wounds," he spoke up.

"Wounds that were caused by a monster in disguise of a 'husband', Ayaan inform him, he is not required here. So just ask him to go away!" Aziza walked towards the door leaning towards it, she did not even give a glance towards me while saying.

"Aziza, am sorry, please forgive me. I know you are angry with me but please I'll get everything right. Just a last chance. Umm, I'll talk to the nurse so please excuse me." with that said I was about to enter the ward but was stopped by Aziza.

"Sorry, yeah sorry. It's so easy to just say sorry and forget all the damn things that you have done with us right! No Mr Sheikh, not this time. You are not allowed to meet her, not now not ever. Just leave the place or else I'll call the security." her eyes showed the pain that was due to me. I do not deserve forgiveness. But just a chance to rectify my mistakes.

"Please Aziza just let me clear the misunderstandings with Nawal, I swear I won't hurt her, please just one last time trust me."

"It's so funny to hear words like trust and chance from a person like him, right Ayaan! He who did not even trust his own wife nor his sister, oh sorry am mistaken, not sister just a stranger for time pass, right Mr Sheikh!" she gave a meaningless laugh and a tear fell off her cheek.

I am the reason behind her sorrows, heck not only her but everyone. Unknowingly I have hurt everyone's feelings. But I can't do that anymore. I have to seek their forgiveness.

Moreover, Mr Ibrahim shall have already received the information of there failure. He must already have begun formulating new plans. I cannot risk anybody's life anymore. It's my duty to protect them now.

"Aziza I agree, I have done a big mistake but please trust me I'll do everything right just one last chance, please. You will give me a chance if you had treated me as a brother in the beginning. For the sake of our relation please allow me in one last time and trust me you won't regret it. Let me be your brother again, please!"

"Please brother, don't make me regret my doing again. If you break my trust again, trust me I will never be able to forgive you. But that is just me forgiving you as a sister of yours but I am not forgiving you for what you did with my sister. I will not allow you near her until she wants to meet you so let me get her answer." she entered the ward and walked towards a bed but soon enough my vision got blocked due to the damn door in front of me.

"Don't worry bro, just like Aziza has forgiven you even sister Nawal will forgive you. Just be positive. Also sorry for my behaviour earlier, I was just angry seeing the condition of both the sisters." Ayaan kept his hand on my shoulder.

Soon enough Aziza came and informed me to meet Nawal but also warned me not to make her cry or else will not be allowed to meet her ever again.

🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷🔸🔷

Third person's Pov

Aadil entered the ward and walked towards the direction where Aziza had earlier gone.

As soon as he reached his destination, the sight in front of him made him drown in the ocean of guiltiness.

"How are you feeling?" he whispered but loud enough to be heard by Nawal.

"Unfortunately breathing, I did try my best not to wake up but I am so unwanted that even Allah rejected me in there. But don't worry Mr Sheikh, I'll do something. I won't be a burden on you, consider me dead, I'll just wait for the day I'll no more be a burden on earth and the people within it." with that said she turned her face the other side.

Drips were inserted into her hand, on the corner of her lip was a band-aid. Her clothes were changed to the hospital gown. Beneath the gown were several band-aids which hid the torture of Aadil.

"Please don't say that Nawal. Am extremely guilty for what I did, sorry is a very small word for that but if ever possible, please forgive me and just give a single chance, I'll get everything done right." Aadil pleaded by joining his hands together in front of Nawal.

"What was my fault Aadil? Why was I dragged into this mess? Why is it that always it is me who is to be tested? Why people lose there trust in me even if am not guilty? Is it my fault that I am an unwanted daughter? Or is it my fault that I am an unwanted wife? Tell me Aadil I need answers!" tears were rolling down her eyes.

"Nawal, am sorry, please just listen to me!"

"No Mr Sheikh! If you do not have answers to my questions then please leave." Nawal pointed towards the door.

"You need to rest now Nawal, I'll be waiting outside. Take care of yourself." with that said he pecked Nawal's forehead and left the room.

He walked towards the reception and instructed the authorities to shift Nawal to a private room. Then asked Ayaan to drop Aziza home and rest, himself and ensured Aziza that he will take care of Nawal. Once she was satisfied, they left the hospital, leaving Aadil alone outside Nawal's room.

🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶

As Salaam Alaikum

Am back with an early update!!

Well I suck at writing Aadil's Pov, please bear with that.

How was the chapter? What do you think will Aadil do now?

Until next time💕