Chapter 43

Nawal's POV

Today is the day when am no more going to be Miss Ibrahim. Within few hours i'll be someone's wife, i'll have a new name, i'll be called Mrs Sheikh.

But is this change worth it? Aah, whom am i trying to joke with. Basically my life has been a joke since i don't know when. There is no difference between both the stages, i've went through worst and survived. So i am used to this.

I'll even be able to survive the next stage of my life and once when finally i have reached my limit, then they can carry me on there shoulders and bury me. Thats when i'll be free of this life.

Though this looks soo tempting, i can't just dream about this. Naushin is currently decorating my face, even though i want it to be simple, she said 'you are going to get nikafied once so better shut your mouth and lemme do my work'. I swear this gurl sometimes gets on my nerves, nevermind!

But having Naushin in my life is the best gift i've got. I needed a witness for the wedding and i knew none. Naushin got her dad ready to become my witness along with his friend. They will be directly reaching the masjid. This news brought a big smile on Naushin's face. She was soo excited to meet him.

I love the bond between them. Whenever they talk on call, Naushin is a very different person. She pulls uncle's leg and acts like a kid. May Allah keep him in good health~ameen.

 May Allah keep him in good health~ameen

(Nawal's nikah dress)

💫💫💫💫💫💫

Third Person's POV

Nawal, dressed up in a white gown and hijab pinned up, was sitting in the masjid along with Naushin and Aziza at her side.

The imam performing the nikah addressed those present, the bride and the groom, to have Taqwa (belief) of Allah and explained how marriage is Allah's blessing on mankind. He also explained the rights and responsibilities of each spouse.

Naushin's dad being the wali (witness, normally has to be the father of the bride) came towards the women section and asked Nawal her approval for the marriage. Upon her saying a yes, he then proceeded towards Aadil.

He offered his daughter, Nawal in marriage and Aadil accepted her by acertaining an amount as mahr. After this, they were now husband and wife.

The men started congratulating each other and the same was in the women's side.

Soon they left the masjid, back home. In the evening, Aadil had kept a reception function in a hall. They were left with hardly four hours, hence all the rush.