Chapter 37

Nawal's POV

I feel a bit relaxed after taking a long bath. Currently lying on my bed, things that happened today flashed across my mind. Aadil....he sounded so broken but at the same time he made me feel like I am the most hated person. The words he said - as if I am involved in his miseries, as if I'm the one causing it. Is he behaving like this just because of the semi fight we had in his office? I don't really think so. I mean, it can't. Or can it? I can't take any of this now.
I turned my head and screamed my frustration out in the pillow. When life finally decided to actually start going on  track, something or the other has to go wrong. Why? What I did to cause these many problems? Why is my father here? Why is he trying to kill me? Why? Just WHY?!

Well I need to focus on getting a job and rather not waste my time on useless thoughts.

"You planning to sleep sis?" Aziza opened the door slightly and whispered.

"Get in Aziza, am awake. Seems like sleep is also fed up with my life and does not want me anymore." In reality even I am done with my life. This isn't how I had planned my life to be after leaving Saudi.

"You hate Aadil bro right?"

"No comment...well hate is a very strong word as I told you earlier. So no, not hate but..anyways leave that you've got a holiday tomorrow right?" I was in no mood to talk or even think about him anymore...

"Yeah, it feels soo good to get a holiday after like 6 days of school. Well I hate saturday classes, hardly we get 2 days break but our school is hell bent on even snatching that from us." She began her ranting about her dislike for her school. Well this is common for every student.

"Thats common babe anyways, go to bed Azi."

●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•

"Nawi sis I've got some urgent work, I'll be back within 2 hours and yeah, naush sis is tagging along so please do not worry." Aziza was all ready, searching her handbag.

"I got your handbag Aziza, lets leave. I have other jobs to do after you finish yours, byee Nawal, see ya soon!"

"Take care both of you and be back on time." With that both of them left, leaving me alone here.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Third person's pov

Unknown to Nawal, Naushin and Aziza were at the doorstep of Mr Aadil Sheikh. Apparently Aziza could not restrain her self from encountering her 'brother'.

Unknown that her meeting would not help them in any ways and on top of that it would just hurt her...

Being civilized did not help them, so Aziza being Aziza began ringing the door bell successively for like half a minute. Soon an angry face of none other than Aadil appeared infront of them.

"Brother I did not expect this from you. Among every men, you always stood out. If any problem was supposed to arrive on us, it would always be you who were atleast my support system. Apparently this time, it is you who have pushed us in a situation where you have kept no exit. You know what, once again I failed at understanding a person's nature. Not anymore, one thing is crystal clear, all men are same, no difference."

"Before blabbering infront of me, go and confront your so called truthful sister about her doings. Or wait, is it like even you are also with her in her plotting? Well how could I miss this point, ofcourse you were also with her all along. I must say you are a very good actress, why don't you apply a job for it, you would be selected in the first interview itself. Moreover, you will now be needing someone to earn right because poor Nawal is jobless! Or is it that you all are sitting on money that is given by my company to Naushin?"

"You say about me I'll listen quitely but about my sister, no. I'll not take a word against her. You know what am happy you both are not together. She is saved from a person like you. Well sad that today I even lost a brother but thats fine I have my sister with me who would never leave my side or think in such a way, unlike some people. Hope to never see you again 'brother'." With that Aziza ran out from there and Naushin ran behind her.

°●□°●□°●□°●□°●□°

"Aziza, baby its fine. Am there for you right?" Aziza and Naushin were sitting in a near by park. Naushin was calming Aziza down.

"For me to complete my schooling would take me approx 1 and a half year. Untill then i need to do part time job. Atleast Nawal sister won't be much burdened. Already am a burden on her..."

"What are you even saying Aziza? You want me to say this to Nawal. She considers you as her little baby. You are not a burden on anyone. Keep your focus only on your studies, its not your age to handle responsibilities, or else we will have to find a proposal for you." Hearing that Aziza chuckled, and soon they both burst out into laughter. Naushin took Aziza in a tight hug and Aziza burst out crying.

"Lets get back home, Nawal's also alone. You know sister Naushin, sometimes I feel what if we keep Nawal sister alone and she decides to do something wrong. I am scared, I've got her back in my life after a long, vicious time. But then i feel she is very strong and won't let anything break her down."

"She indeed is a very strong girl. You need not take tension. She is very brave and such small stuffs won't affect her, hopefully..."

♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤

Nawal was waiting for them to come back so that she would prepare the table for lunch.

They both entered the flat, as if nothing had happened. Both were passing jokes and laughing among themselves.

"Whats the matter huh? You both are laughing alot now a days!" Nawal raised her eyebrows.

"Are we like supposed to cry? Could you please name an occasion for that?" Naushin pulled Nawal's leg.

"My funeral..."

"Oh please, why would we waste our time there, right Aziza?"

"Yeah, why would anybody waste their time on me...anyways both of freshen up lunch is ready." With that she turned around and walked in the kitchen.

"Azi you go and change, I'll look after her." Aziza left for changing and Naushin walked towards kitchen.

°●☆°●☆°●☆°●☆°●☆°●

"Nawal, you know Aziza is quite young and your behaviour is making her scared. She is tensed about you. Please just be happy near her atleast. And you know you can lighten your heart near me right!" Naushin opened her arms for Nawal. They both hugged each other for a while.

"A hug without me? Not fair. You snatching my sister from me, Naushin sis. And you, you are snatching my partner, Miss Nawal." She pointed at both of them and then started laughing. And soon it became there group hug.

Their small happiness was going to last for a short period of time and soon every thing was going to go upside down...

°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●

As Salam Alaikum

Back with a new update. Quite early right? Well the plot was jumping in my head to be poured out.

How was the chapter? What do you think is going to happen further?

Are you all satisfied with the track going on? Are you liking the story?

Last but not the least,
Do Vote
Comment
And Share

Untill then love ya'll💕😘