Chapter 60

Nawal's Pov

I should go and inform Layla about the job and also that I shall be resigning. Oh, this is going to be difficult. Though I really wanted to work in a company and not just work in a cafe, but then the time I spent here was amazing! They've been so supportive throughout, specially Zaynab, she was a bigger version of Aziza to me! I should get something for both of them.

"Aadil are you busy? If at all you've got some time, we shall go shopping. But only if you free, I don't want to be that nagging wife to you!" Aadil was searching for something on his phone.  I've heard from people saying their wives are way too annoying and bossy, but I ain't one of them. At least that's what I think!

"Nawal, even if I would have been busy, I am never, for you. You just have to say what you feel like, I am not that kind of a person who will leave all their work for their wives but yes if my work ain't important then am always ready to go with you. For now, I ain't doing anything great so let's just leave. Also, we shall have some food and then go shopping, my stomach is growling." He is such a liar. Even if he would have meetings, he would have cancelled them for me! He always tends to keep me prior to other stuff. But that's not how life is. At times you need to think wisely and choose.

"Aadil please, I don't want you wasting time with me, I shall go alone if you are busy, it's not your duty to always say a yes to me. Anyways now that I know you ain't gonna change your mind, so let's go and finish this up fast. Are you planning to come back here?" I want to be an encouragement to him, not the opposite one. Though I am in his nikah that does not mean he is bounded to me. He has the liberty to choose what he wills.

"Am done for today baby, I've got some important work later for the evening, so let's just hurry up now shall we!" he winded up his stuff from the table and proceeded to lock up the cupboards.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

We reached a mall nearby and walked up to a bakery. I am so poor in deciding what to gift, this task seems so hard to me.

"Baby, what should I gift Layla and Zaynab? I am so blank at this stuff." I tugged his hand gaining attention.

"Whatever you feel is good. You've got the best ideas to gift me then what's wrong now huh?" he asked smirking. Argh, why does he always pull my leg? And now I can't even control my blood flowing to my cheeks.

"Baby you know that's a different case and this is entirely different! They ain't my husbands but you are!" I pretend to be upset and walk ahead of him only to be pulled back and walk hand in hand with him caressing my left hand that's above his.

Finally, after loads of searching, we got two boxes of choco chip cookies for them both. For Layla, we got a metal twig candle holder that is in a shape of a tree, with barks made up of metal. Zaynab, being a young girl, I decided to gift her something that I would have gifted Aziza, finally coming to a conclusion we bought a set of hijab having darker shades of blue, grey and black and also a watch cause she is obsessed with watches and I must say, her taste for them are marvellous.

Aadil pulled me to a boutique that sells gowns. Oh my god, they are so damn beautiful gowns! They give a princess kind of feeling. Alas, they are damn expensive! What does Aadil have to do here? Oh no, that's not what he is planning to do.

"Baby, don't even think of doing that! You ain't buying this." Aadil walked towards a stand where there stood a beautiful baby pink colour gown wid sequins on the top part and the latter was flowy in a very elegant way. He picked that up and brought it near me, imagining how it would look on me.

Am I talking to a wall or what? He is ignoring me on my face like what the hell?  "Aadil are you even hearing me?  Or am I just talking to a wall?" I nudged him, making him look towards me.

"Nawal please, I want you to wear this tonight please, at least this one time for me!" Ya Allah, he looks so damn cute that I feel to squeeze him!

"You can do that, I don't mind you see." he winked. Way to embarrass me. But I won't be quiet any more. I need a comeback.

"Ahaan, don't worry my dear husband, I too don't mind!" and I too winked at him and damn he blushed, like seriously he did blush at it. Damn I can't control my self I need to pull his cheeks and I did that!

Once done with purchasing it, we were in search of a matching hijab, but none were perfect for it. Oho, what am I supposed to do now?

"Nawal, if you don't mind we can actually have a date at home itself. Trust me it is going to be amazing and worth a try cause I am the one who is going to arrange it! What say want to give it a try?" I don't see any harm in it. Moreover, this is going to be much more meaningful as it is done solely for me and also the one who is doing it is also solely mine!

"I am in for it!" I smile at him and make our way towards the cafe.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"I've been selected for the post of a PA in the Simpsons Brothers." I break out the news to both the ladies in the cafe. Layla hugged me and congratulated me. Zaynab seems to be in thoughts.

"Zaynab, all's well? Why do you seem to be distant?" I enquire.

"Ahh, nothing. You joining the company lead by the two brothers right?"

"Yes I am, but how do you know that?"

"Ah, nothing, congratulations. But don't you dare forget me and please do stay in contact with us! And meet me every weekend." oh my dear.

"Don't worry babe, am not going away from this country! I'll not leave you soo easily. So, no worries. Anyways, Aziza misses you and wanted to hang out, so we shall make a plan soon. Anyways I need to leave now, Aadil is waiting in the parking. See you both soon. Goodbye." with that I left the cafe and walked towards Aadil.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

As Salam Alaikum

An early update! Only for you people😘

How was the chapter?

Don't you feel something fishy with Zaynab? *hint*

What do you think is going to happen further?

How about giving an entry of Nawal's father? Are you all ready?

Until then❤