Chapter 25

Nawal's POV

"Is it true...?" Aziza stood there with a shock on her face.

I felt my blood running cold. She..she heard everything? I will just pretend nothing happened. It might not be a good idea but there are chances she didn't heard us.

"Hey! I thought you slept. What happened? Is everything okay?" Please, please I hope my instinct is right.

"Cut the crap Nawal sister. I heard everything. What do you mean with what you said because honestly? I know. Deep down I know. But I want to hear from you."

Why? Just why! I just wanted for her to not know about this anytime soon. She has just recovered and out of the hospital. And she is making this much hard for me. To repeat each and every word to her. This isn't going to turn out good.

"I can explain Azi, please come in." I just did not want her all broken. She had not meant any bad for others and above all, she is my baby. She just wanted to enjoy her teenage life, away from all the miseries she dealt with. And finally when she got her happiness, look what happened.

"Nope. You first say it. When did you plan to inform me? Am I not capable to even know what is going on with me? It's about me. When were you going to say?" Aziza exibit her annoyance and hurt in her voice. I tried to talk but no words came out of my mouth. How could you expect saying such thing to someone you adore? This will literally kill her.

"See you are getting her wrong. She just wanted some courage to inform you. And the fact that you were just discharged and happy, she didn't wanted to ruin that sweety" Naushin responded Aziza as I was in no condition to say further. I sent her a 'thank you' look. She just said what I was thinking and about to say. I really appreciate her for that.

"Yeah right. I'm going back to my room. And I don't want anybody to be entering my room." She said and stormed out. Did she said that? Ofcourse I can't leave her alone! Nobody after hearing this should be alone, on their own. Allah knows what's going on her mind. What if she does something stupid? I got up and made my way to her room when Naushin stopped me.

"What?"

"You seriously are thinking about going? Just seconds before she said she doesn't want anyone to enter her room. Why make her more upset Nawal? I know what you are feeling. But someone should go. I think...I think you should tell boss to see her."

"Are you out of your mind? She is MY sister. She is MY responsibility. It is my duty to see what is going on with her. I too know what she said, but what's more important now? Her wish or about her? And Naushin it's late. It will be rude to wake our boss." I wasn't agreed with my last statement. I, for sure can say that Aadil will risk everything for Azi. I just didn't wanted him to get worried and then he won't be sleeping. Naushin gave me the look that said, 'Keep saying that to yourself'. Sighing, I made my way towards Aadil's room. One glare and it was enough for me not to disagree. I came to his room and was about to knock when I realized my head wasn't covered with hijab. I quickly went to my room and saw Naushin looking me as if I chickened out. I gave her my poker face and used my fingers to indicate why am I here again. Her eyes widened before she threw my hijab straight on my face. Great shot Naushin! My inside mocked her. I then ran back to his room and knocked three times, waiting for him to open.

When he opened, I certainly DID not expected this to see. He didn't even looked it was me, as he was busy buttoning his shirt. And damn! I could look at those six pack abs-

Astagfirullah! What is wrong with me? Thinking like this? Focus Nawal focus!

I cleared my throat and much to my dismay he didn't buttoned his shirt completely, not that I wasn't enjoying the vie-

Dang it! Shut it would you! I sent a mind message to myself. Great. I'm He getting mad now.

He was shocked to see me though. Like he expected someone else. I mentally rolled my eye and when he was about to ask, I beat him to it.

"Aziza heard me and Naushin. She said no one to come to her room. Can you please check on her? I really am sorry for disturbing at this time. For my sake- uh, I mean for Aziza's sake just check how is she holding on." I said quickly in one breathe. He was stunned when he heard me but as he made his way towards Aziza's room, I really was glad he is helping me.

°●•○°●•○°●•○°●•○°♢

It felt like hours when only thirty minutes passed. I was happy that she allowed hin to enter. I just hope she says about what is on in her mind. I am sitting with Naushin and waiting for Aadil's message. Yeah. I said him when he stood infront of her door. Atleast I would be covered. The room was in silence. Naushin was about to talk when my mobile vibrated and saw his name on it. I ran outside and saw him sitting in living area. I made my way and sat on the sofa opposite to him. I waited for him to say but he said nothing. Taking things in my hand, I started the talk.

"Did she told you how-"

"You know I would skip anything to see if my sister is fine or not. Didn't expected this from you Nawal. Yes. She is fine for now. She understood but I am thinking that she doesn't know the deeper details - which is good. We can say when it's the right time. Go to sleep Nawal. Goodnight." And with that he left. Why he sounded so...upset? As if I didn't trusted him or something like that. I need Naushin's help. And with that thought I walked to my room.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Hey guys! We are sorry if this chapter seemed bit boring or like that. We wrote this last minute as school work is much more and we can't even get enough rest😭. We may not be regular on wednesdays. But other than that we will try our best.😔❤

Why do you think Aadil was sad? Is poor Aziza going to be okay afterall? Things will soon be getting interesting!

DO LEAVE YOUR

VOTE
● COMMENT

AND
● SHARE THIS STORY!

Until then,
Love y'all 💕