Chapter 54

Aadil's Pov

It's been two months since I've been ignored by her! It hurts being ignored even though you try your best to get everything done right nothing is getting in the right track.

These two months were a hell lot difficult! Only I know how I have stopped her from leaving this place. In order to stop her from leaving, I promised her not to show my face to her.

"Nawal please don't leave this house, you don't want to see my face right! Don't worry I'll not show you my face, I promise but please don't leave me. I won't be able to live without you. Please don't do this. At least you in front of me will give me a satisfaction. Please, this is the only thing I am asking from you. I swear I won't disturb you at all please just this one last time accept my plead!"

Every day is the same from the last two months, once I wake up for fajr, I don't go back to sleep. I prepare breakfast and lunch for us and stick a note on the dining table along with the food. After that, I get ready for office and before reaching the office I drop Aziza to her school and then drive off to my office. At 5, I leave the place and drive back home on the way back I pick up some snacks. On reaching home I freshen up quickly and then back to the kitchen, preparing dinner for us. Once the food is ready I set up the table for Aziza and Nawal and ask Aziza to call Nawal for food and before she leaves to call her I get a tray for myself and walk off to the guest room which has been my room since that day! Once everyone is done with food, I get out of my room and grab all the necessities for the night and then indulge myself into my office work.

During the initial days Aziza used to come to help me but due to my denial, she stopped coming. After all, it is my repentance.

But slowly as time passes by I feel I've started losing hope. Why wouldn't I? It's not that I ain't trying my best to gain forgiveness from her. But after all this, she still loathes my presence, that hurts. There arises a certain pain on the left of my chest and soon enough I feel drops falling off my eyes.

I hate this thing, it shows I am weak. I ain't weak, I ain't! But I no more have any control over my emotions and that frustrates me. At times I can't control myself and reach Nawal's room. Just like what I am about to do now!

As soon as I reach near her bedroom door, I open it slightly and peep inside. Seeing her asleep peacefully gives a good kind of feeling in my heart. I stare at her for a good 5 minutes and then I quietly close the door back and walk to the room.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Nawal's Pov

People say time flies, but I don't feel it's true in my situation currently. I get soo bored here, I need to do something about my boredom. But what?

"Nawi sis, the table is set. Let's have food." she entered the room.

I nod, closing my candy crush game and keeping the phone on charge I walk towards her to go for food.

"If you don't mind sis, shall I say something? Please don't get mad at me but it's serious." Aziza whispered.

"Depends on what you are going to say but yeah continue!" I smile, but what she says further gets me into thinking.

"If you have not noticed, that, of course, you haven't, but Aadil bro is losing a lot of weight. He ain't taking care of himself, sis. I've seen how much he eats and trust me, it's little. He has lost all the shine he used to have earlier. Just for the sake of humanity, please talk to him once." with that said she walked away.

Ya Allah, why this? What should I do now? Why am I always stuck in such dilemma? Shall I meet him, but what will I say? I am scared of my own reactions. Only Allah knows how I've stopped my self all these days. Ya Allah, please help me out!

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

After food, we both retired to our respective rooms and soon was off to sleep. Suddenly, I felt my room door open just like all the other days at exactly 1 in the morning. I shut my eyes tightly, not wanting him to know am awake.

After what felt like forever, he shut the door softly and I open my eyes wide.

Wish you had not done that with me Aadil, today we would have been in a better place. I know you are guilty about it and also repenting. Am proud of that but what about my insecurity? Who will assure me that this will not happen again? I need assurance.

As hard it is for you it ain't any less for me! The person I loved and finally thought will be able to protect me made me insecure, scared! The nightmares I kept running away from came back to me.

Every night at 1, you come to see me, but what happens after that none knows. I sit here reminiscing all the good and bad memories and cry on my faith! To control my sobs I push my head into the pillow to muffle the voice, none should know am soo weak within.

I shall confront Aadil tomorrow about his doings! Enough of running away. It's high time we face the reality and bring this to a conclusion!

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

As Salam Alaikum

How was this chapter?

Excited for the upcoming one?

Until next time ❤