Chapter 28

Nawal's POV

It's been few hours since Aadil went to his work and here I am, bored out of my mind. Although I chatted with Aziza and Naushin a while ago, how amazing their mini vacation is going in Bahrain and to top that all, they kept sending the pictures which made me extreme jealous. There is no one to talk with in this house and my boredom level is increasing every second. I am so damn bored that I cleaned mine,Aziza's and Naushin's rooms, cleaned the kitchen and living room even though it was clean. I prayed and read Quran and currently my headphones are plugged in,bobbing my head and lip-syncing Taylor Swift's 'Look What You Made Me Do' while sitting in the living room with no hijab on. Soon I found speakers along the TV and I thought, 'nobody is at home right now. Aadil will be coming at his usual time, so why not enjoy this song in a better way?'

I connected my mobile with the speakers and soon the music blasted through them and I went back to my seat and took a book to read 'Cause like I said, I literally am bored out of my mind.

The song ended and then came my favourite jam, Demi Lovato's 'Really Don't Care'. I was on my legs and danced the way how I like, uncoordinated yet enjoying. The song ended pretty fast and I was pouting as if someone took my favourite candy that was just given to me. But another song came and soon I was dancing without a care in this world.

          •°♧°•♧°•♧°•♧°•♧°•♧°•

Aadil's POV

Work has reached above my head now. Not being able to focus more and the fact Nawal isn't here to help me on my orders, it's really hard to take a break even for ten seconds. I have covered up most of the work but I still have to check the department where they have company record's about the money and if the employees are taking their salary on time and also if someone took money without my permission. I might do that later because even though I don't interact with the people working in my company much, I have made a trust bond where I can easily trust them. For now I have to focus on a meeting which is tomorrow. The business deal we made were coming to the UK to discuss about something I have no clue about.

Currently, I have went through every drawers and shelfs for that file which contains our deal and some other points and still I'm not being able to find. I am near to explode with frustration. I decided to ask Sarah if she knows about it.

"Hey Sarah. Do you know about the file which contains the deal we signed back in Saudi Arabia?"

"I don't exactly know but my guesses are that Nawal knows about it, as she kept that file with her. Are you okay Aadil? You don't look good now."

I smiled a bit for her concern. She never leaves the chance to be my mot-

Don't. Don't go there if you know it's going to hurt like hell. Not now. Just..just don't.

"I'm fine Sarah. It's just, work load is too much now but everything is in control now. Thanks. I better get that file. It made me look like a crazy person looking at every freaking shelf." I muttered that last person but I guess Sarah heard because she was chuckling lowly.

I made my way to Nawal's cabin and then I realized how foolish I am. Entering the cabin with someone's permission? Not good. I decided to call her, but she didn't picked. I was getting bit worried now. She usually picks her phone. What if something happened? Is she okay? I didn't wasted a second and dashed out to my house.

When I came, I quickly got out of my car and made way towards my house. But I noticed or rather heard something. Something is fishy. I slowly and quitely made my way inside the house and the view had me all frozen in my place.