Chapter 5

Julian's P.O.V

This is so embarrassing, no the better word would be demeaning.

I was sitting in Aiden's lap clinging to him like a child who had a bad nightmare, for probably an hour now. To make matters worst I actually liked it.
I liked the feeling of being in his arms inhaling his intoxicatingly beautiful scent that I shouldn't love so much. That stupid scent that seemed to throw all my reasoning out the window, I think it was Apple Cider and Pine Wood or something like that.

"Maybe we should.." I start.

"Yeah." He finishes. I take one last whiff of his scent before reluctantly letting him go and standing. "Uh, you have to get some things from your room right?"

"Yeah." I say before walking in the direction of my room. Neither of us said anything, not like we had anything to say. How could we, we just sat they're hugging and sniffing each other like ....I don't even know!
When in my room, I pack a bag with some clothes and my basic necessities.

"I think you're good." Aiden says from my bed where he was laying down while playing with a ball. I had triple checked my bag and was going to check again before he stopped me.

"I didn't ask you what you thought." I retort grabbing some of the books I was currently reading before standing with my things.

"Finally." He groans sliding off my now ruffled bed sheets and strolling out my room. I wanted to tidy them but the stupid pull prevented me from doing so, mentally cursing I run behind him leaving my room in such a disgusting state. We make our way through the pack house as quickly and quietly as possible, everybody was celebrating, not that there was anything to celebrate.

Once outside, I head towards my car but Aiden grasps my wrist quickly pulling me away from it. The contact with his skin sends that amazing burning flame of pleasure throughout my body.

"We'll use my car." He mutters keeping his grasp on me. I wanted to tell him to let me go but I couldn't, it felt too good, besides I don't think he could. It became clear that once we touched it became nearly impossible to let each other go.
Once in his car, my wolf went haywire. His scent ambushed me from all sides sending my skin aflame. I felt as if he was surrounding my entire body, almost as if he was touching me. I felt uncomfortable, very, very uncomfortable.

"What's wrong with you?" Aiden asks as he speeds through some private roads our parents built to commute between our packs.

"N-nothing." I stutter before clearing my throat. "I'm just thinking about what I'd what to eat for dinner."

"Shit." He says before taking a sudden turn putting us on a main road away from the packs.

"What the hell!" I shout, my hands clenching onto the car handles as he made his way down the road. "Where are you going?"

"Walmart." He answers nonchalantly, I stare at him in confusion as my mind tried to piece together what was happening.

"Go to Target." I say still unsure of what was happening.

"Where everything is doubled? No." He says with a slight chuckle driving down the highway.

"But I h-"

"I'm driving so we're going to Walmart." A string of mental curses play throughout my mind, I was still not sure why we were going to a supermarket. I stay in the same state of confusion until we're standing in the entrance of the store with a large trolley.