Chapter 60

This book is getting long af^. Wtf🙃

Also, did y'all not like the last chapter. There was like barely any feedback, maybe I'm over thinking it but. Idk. I just...yeah.

Julian's P.O.V

"Aiden.." I trail watching him shove his things into his bag.

"I have to go." He mumbles refusing to look my way as he scrambles out our room with me following behind him. "We can talk after school."

"You said that yesterday and then you ran away." I argue with a bit of annoyance lacing my voice. "I'm going to meet with Oliver today."

"Okay well that's fine, now I have to go." He says as he jumps into the elevator, clicking on the button as if his life deepened on it. I sigh, heading back to our room once the door has closed taking my mate away.

Stupid Aiden. He'd been avoiding me like if I were the plague and it was starting to piss me off. A week had passed since Alex and Max's little excursion which apparently was a success, Alex said they were working on things and that was enough for me. But over the past week, Aiden had dove head first into his school and alpha work, making sure to avoid me every chance he got.
So you took it up the ass, get over it.

Says the guy who avoided him when you got off on your nipples - Alex says snickering as I scowl while getting dressed.

We were figuring things out then. Plus this is Aiden, he has no reason to be embarrassed, I do it all the time - I argue packing my bag with a rising anger.

Exactly! You do it, never him. The roles were switched and you were much worse than he ever was.

How?! - I exclaim.

The mirror part for one - He says making my mouth shut tightly. So maybe I took it a tad bit too far when I made him look at his reflection while I fucked him, but I didn't regret it in the slightest. You were embarrassed always because you were taking on the feminine role, maybe it's the same for him.

I'll figure it out - I say before blocking the link. He was saying things I already knew, it annoyed me to see him like this because it's exactly how I was and made me realize how stupid I was for feeling that way. Aiden was not but hot the entire night and had absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about, but I knew how it felt to be in his shoes so I'd have to tread these waters carefully.

I groan to myself when I realise that Aiden took our car and I was stranded. I had options here, steal someone's car, walk to school or shift and run it. Before I had a chance to decide Emitt pulls up next to me and swings the door open with a large smile. I get in without a complaint, barely getting a chance to close the door as he speeds down the pack road.

"Where's Beckett?" I question after checking the back to see if he was there.

"He said he had some family issues." The sentence makes me tense as I immediately reach out to Beckett through our link, when he doesn't respond I frown with growing worry. "He doesn't talk about them much, I try to get him to open up but he won't." Emitt continues making my attention trail to him, I was a little confused at to why he was telling me this before I realized he was confiding in me, like I had with him.

Were we friends?

"I don't know if it's something I did or said, but he shuts me out when it comes to them." He finishes with a sigh as waves of panic bounce off of him.