Chapter 7

Picture of dadd- I mean Julian. Hehehe

Julian's P.O.V

We were going with the confident approach, if we acted like if it wasn't weird that we were just...doing what we were doing, then they wouldn't find it weird. Right?

We were sitting across from Isabel, Beckett and that kid that's always around Aiden, Aiden and I were sitting next to each other with our knees subtly touching giving us the connection we shamefully needed.

"So what do you want?" Aiden asks breaking the deafening silence which occupied the room for quite some time.

"We just came to check on Julian, we got lost and he helped us." Isabel says still in a state of shock that I was choosing to ignore as she pointed at the brown haired boy. "The pack is worried with their new alpha being gone the first night."

"Julian what the hell is going on?" Beckett says losing the cool demeanor. "Nobody knows what the hell is going on. You disappeared since the ceremony and both your dads are brushing away any questions. We don't even know what's happening between you two, are you going to mate or reject each other?"

"I think what we saw earlier answers that question." The boy says snickering to himself as I shoot him a death glare that shuts him up.

"Everyone is just really confused." Isabel says acting as the voice of reason. "We need to know what's happening." It only just hit me that I haven't spoken to my pack since I became Alpha, I've been too caught up with the whole mating thing that I basically abandoned my pack.

"Firstly, we're not rejecting each other." I say glancing Aiden's way for a split second. "We're going to merge the packs."

"I'm sorry I thought you said merge." Beckett says laughing. "Because that would be totally insane to merge two packs with more than five thousand people in each."

"That's exactly what we're going to do." Aiden says sitting forward, pushing his shades back a little.

"Call a meeting for this evening, for both packs." I say looking at the three shocked faces. "We'll have it here, I want everyone here at seven on the dot, not a second later."

"But wh-"

"You wanted us to explain right?" Aiden asks with a raised eyebrows. "We'll sort everything out so just call the meeting." They all nod their heads in understanding before leaving the suite, when they're no longer in my hearing range I let out a sigh as Aiden sinks back into the couch.

"We have a few hours to plan what we're going to say." I say standing up my brain moving a mile a minute with topics we'd have to address.

"Please don't tell me you're going to write a speech." Aiden groans when he sees my serious expression he throws his head back groaning again. "Can't we just go with the flow?"

"No."

"I'm not writing a speech." He grumbles standing up so we're eye to eye.

"You're so infuriating! With your little h-" I stop myself taking deep breathes. "Calm down Julian. It's fine, just breath." When I'm calm again I look back at a clearly amused Aiden. "We'll make points, that's a compromise."

"Fine." He says in defeat. "Let's head to my office." We leave the suite and eventually make our way into an empty office space where Aiden hands me an empty book and pen.