Chapter 22

Aiden's P.O.V

"Is he okay?" Emitt asks as I seat Julian and I down at the table with everyone else.

"He's fine, just a little tired I think." I say pulling his body into mine for support.

"Why is he wearing your shades?" Isabel asks frowning at Julian.

Because his eyes are rolling behind them.

"He said something about it being too bright, he stayed up really late last night reading so I'm not surprised." I lie as Paula brings the burger to the table. I thank her as she walks away with a smile, I return my attention to the group of friends who seemed to still be on the Julian matter.

"He seemed fine earlier today." Beckett says making me take in a deep breath in frustration.

"Well he's not now, drop it." I say as I take a large bite of my burger, they watch me suspiciously before returning to their conversation. I sigh as I look down at my beautiful mate who was sleeping but they didn't need to know that, he passed out after his eighth time cumming which was beyond hot. I may have taken it a bit far but how could I not, he looked so perfect withering in my grasp and he tasted so damn good it was addicting. I'm surprised I didn't cum in my pants at the sight of his cum covered chest when we were done, well, when I was.
I eat my lunch while keeping a close eye on him as the others seem to quickly forget about us, when he started to steer away I make up an excuse and take him away.

"Did I fall asleep?" He asks with a slight yawn as he sits on the bathroom counter while I stand between his legs.

"Yeah." I say brushing his hair behind his ears, he shivers slightly making my pants grow tight as his cheeks light up.

"Sorry." He says as he looks up, connecting his slightly dazed, blue eyes behind the shades to my own.

"I got a little carried away, don't apologize." I reply with a soft smile that he easily returned.

"Me too, it almost feels like what they say going into heat is like." He says with a slight chuckle.

"Thankfully, we're both guys and won't have to endure that." I say kissing his forehead.

"Yeah." He says as I lean back allowing him to stand, when I'm sure he's fine I leave quickly with him before giving him his lunch which he devours quickly while we walk.

"Lunch is almost done so let's just head to class." He nods in agreement as we walk to the labs together.

"You did the homework right?" He asks once we're seated and comfortable.

"Yeah." I say taking it out making him smile. I seemed to be on top of my work more now being with Julian which was not surprising.

"Question." He says frowning slightly.

"Yeah."

"Why am I wearing your shades?" He asks making me laugh as I look at his confused face, he looked adorable with the oversized eyewear sitting on his nose.

"You were slipping in and out, your eyes were rolling, the whole horror show." I say making his eyebrows shoot up as I take back my shades revealing his bright blue orbs that drowned me momentarily.

"Thank you then." He says letting a smile grow on his face, I wanted to kiss him again but I stopped myself knowing that would lead to a repeat of earlier today and probably more. Julian didn't seem to care as he crashed his lips into my own, my eyes grow wide at his aggressive attack as he climbs onto my lap. My resolve was gone within a moment as I kissed him back hungrily, I felt his hands start unbuckling my pants as his tongue explored my mouth.