Chapter 35

Julian's P.O.V

"I don't believe you." Aiden says covering his mouth with his hand. I stay silent as I watch him with growing regret. "Atoms are like the first things we learnt."

"It just didn't stick, I can never remember which is the Atomic Number or what it is for that matter." I reply my voice getting quieter as his eyes grow wider.

"I didn't realise you were this bad." He says raking his hand through his dark hair. "I was planning to get an idea of the areas you needed help in and form a schedule or something, but you know nothing."

"I wouldn't go as far to say nothing." I reply making him raise a brow doubtfully.

"Julian, what's a Transformer?"

"Well I can't explain them very well, but there's the Decepticons and the Autobo-"

"No! Jesus not the movie!" He exclaims making me frown slightly. "You're too far gone, why did you pick all three sciences if you can't do one?"

"I don't know." I reply truthfully making him sigh.

"You should drop one or two, keep biology because I can help you the most there." He suggests causing my mind to take off with the possible outcomes that could result from me dropping them.

"What would I replace them with?" I ask watching his exhausted face.

"Free periods." He says in a duh tone, when he sees the look on my face he rolls his eyes in understanding. "Pick up a sport or instrument."

"I'll think about this more later." I say making him smile widely.

"So does that mean you'll come with me to the party." He says hopefully as he looks at me through his shades.

"It's a dress up one." I deadpan making him grunt a little.

"Costume. I got something planned for us, come on." He says tugging on my hands.

"I've never been to one." I reply making him smile deviously.

"I'll pop your party cherry." He says making me roll my eyes.

"I don't like things like that, I rather stay home and read." I say simply.

"You'll grow as a person." He offers making me frown. "Please, for me."

"Promise to stay with me, I don't want to be sitting on a dirty couch with a couple of unfortunate stoners." I say as he smiles widely.

"Promise!" He shouts happily as he shoves all our things into his back making my cringe both internally and externally as I watched my pens fly into his bag. "We have to go now."

"Why?" I ask, still a little annoyed as he pulled me from my chair and ran out the pack's beautiful new library. I spent as much time as possible in the place, I came here to relax after school but Aiden got to me too quickly.

"Because makeup takes a long time." My brain shuts down as I look at Aiden's back in surprise at what I just heard.

"Makeup? Maybe you really are gay." I say snickering as he whips his head back with blatant agitation.

"I'm not gay." He says lowly. "I'm a Julisexual." He finishes with a much lighter tone.

"Julisexual?" I repeat while laughing as we stepped into the elevator and headed to our suite.

"Yeah, I'm only attracted to a smart mouth, male, long haired blonde with the most amazing blue eyes and the sort of smile that makes the world stop spinning." He says facing me with a large smile of his own plastered to his face.