Chapter 56

Happy daddy😍

Julian's P.O.V

"You'll lead the hunting trip." I say as Aiden's eyes light up with excitement.

"It's going to be amazing!"

"Just leave the rogue pack alone, all other rogues are fair game." I say making his eyes widen.

"What happened to rogues being people with families?" He asks smugly.

"We have to start planning the pack retreat for the recently shifted wolves?" I say ignoring his statement, if I told him it was because of what happened to him he'd get mad.

"You can take that one." He says making my eyes widen in horror.

"It'll be filled with children!"

"I know, good practice." He says with a smirk as I grunt and close the book. "Are we done? Please tell me we are, it's been two hours."

"That's enough for today." I say making him let out a breath of relief before his eyes fill with lust. "No."

"I didn't do anything." He says putting his hands up in surrender.

"You wanted to." I growl making him groan in frustration, I get up quickly in efforts to flea as I head for the kitchen.

"I already apologized and everything, raise the sex ban Julian." He begs as he rushes behind me.

"No." I say firmly as I dodge his oncoming hands that try to grab me as I walk into the kitchen.

"This is unfair!" He complains as I pull out some things I needed to make dinner. "It's been a week!"

"Can you promise me you won't....do what you did to me again?" I ask turning to look him straight in the eye.

"You mean play with yo-"
I cut him off by groaning loudly in discomfort as I try to push back the memories of me squealing like a girl.

"Do you promise?"

"Of course not Jewels." He says making me roll my eyes as I continue to look for the things I need. "Stop acting like you didn't enjoy it."

"It's not acting, I didn't." I growl back making him scoff.

"The fact that you came about ten times begs to differ." He says laughing as I turn away to hide my blush. "And the way you would cling onto me while shaking as you cri-"

"Shut up!" I shout. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about love, it was amazing." He says trying to corner me but I push him away as much as possible.

"If you don't leave me alone, you're going to start making your own meals." I say firmly as he backs away immediately.

"Fine." He says with his hands up in surrender. "I'll get you sooner rather than later."

I let out a breath as I lean on the counter for support. It wasn't so much of me being angry as it was me being embarrassed. I know I took on the female role when we had sex, but I was still a man and the memories of how I reacted that day weren't sitting well.
I try to brush the thoughts off as I make  plain alfredo for me and some with chicken for him. It was one of the easier meals to make when we had such different eating habits. I was almost done making the meal when I realized Alex wasn't making his usual complaints about us being vegetarians.