Chapter 25

You guys want me to do a triple update tmrw for the 10K or you want to wait til 15k and get 6 chapters in a row.
Comment down below on 10k if you want triple update tmrw or 15k if you want 6 chapters. Which ever gets most comments by 3pm my time tmrw wins.

10k

15k

Julian's P.O.V

"How much did you pay for this place?" Aiden asks after whistling as we enter the hotel, his eyes trailing their way throughout the cream walls.

"Don't worry about it." I say heading for the front desk ignoring his curious stare. I get the room keys quickly before following the signs to the nearest elevators, once inside Aiden drops the bags I pre-packed this morning in secret. He slides his hand into my own, entangling our fingers before squeezing my hand tightly. I watch our hands as the connection brings the unique sense of satisfaction throughout my body.

"We don't have to if you don't like it." He says loosening his grip.

"No! I don't mind." I say quickly making him chuckle slightly. "It's nice."
I comment as a smile tugs its way on the corner of my lips, we each take a bag when the elevator opens making sure to keep our fingers intertwined as we walk to our room.

"Holy shit.." Aiden mutters to himself as we walk into the hotel room.
It was much nicer than it appeared on the internet, the room was very spacious with a large tv in front the king sized bed along with a lounge area, large bathroom, closet and kitchen. The view was probably the best part, the hotel overlooked some beautiful mountains and we had a perfect view of the valley the hotel presided in.

"I take it you like it." I say joining him at the large, glass wall that gave us such a nice view.

"Like?" He exclaims turning towards me. "I love it." He says with a large childish smile that I'd come to love lately. I liked seeing him happy and I liked it even more when I was the cause, the joy in his eyes was enough to make the rest of the world fade away leaving only the two of us.

"I'm glad." I say with a weak smile.

"Thank you." He says genuinely before pressing a kiss to my cheek. The spot he kissed remained abuzz as he pulled away all too soon, I hold back the oncoming waves of pleasure, wanting to keep the moment the way it was.

"No problem." I say once I regain control of my emotions and desires. He's too caught up with the view to notice though. I knew Aiden had a thing for views, so I made sure to get a room that'll let him see the sunset and sunrise behind the mountains everyday if he wanted.
I leave him quietly as I swiftly unpack our bags and call the front desk to make sure all my plans for tomorrow were in place. It was different for me to care so much, but I couldn't help but want to make sure that he'd have a extraordinary week with me. I wanted us to have a good time, together.

"I saved us a table at one of their restaurants, so what do you say to Sushi for dinner." I say pulling his attention away from the window.

"Sure, I've never had it before though." He replied walking over to me.

"Me either." I say before shoving him towards the bathroom. "Shower first."

"Come with me." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him.

"Aiden..." I warn as he slides his hands around my waist.

"Please."

"If I do we won't leave." I say pushing away from him, the action causing my heart to clench itself as Alex whines angrily. "Now hurry up." I say pushing him in before shutting the door. I let out a breath of exhaustion before I pick out some clothes for myself as I wait for him to finish up.