Chapter 1: why

The sound of the waterfall splashing against the sharp rocks down below could be heard. On top of the waterfall were two ninjas, a blacked hair boy who was holding a blond boy by the throat over the waterfall. 

"Sasuke,...ugh... please...don't do this." the blond boy whispered with little strength he had left.  The blond had lost to Sasuke, He tried so hard to beat Sasuke and bring him back to Sakura just like he promised, but instead here he was being hung over the Fall with two chidori's through his chest and begging him to stop and to come back to the village. The blond tried for one more escape from the clutches of his best friend, he moved his broken arm up to grip around Sasuke's hand. Unfortunately he was unsuccessful and grunted in pain.

"Where do you think you are going Naruto?" Sasuke gripped harder, "Don't you understand I will never go back to that weak village." he said. The new discovered blond, Naruto, was having difficulty breathing, as his body started to turn cold.

'please someone help me' Naruto thought as he fought the black dots that clouded his vision.

"SASUKE" Naruto cracked his eyes to see Kakashi-sensei and Kiba rushing towards them. Kakashi-sensei looked so worried as he stopped approaching afraid of what Sasuke might do and Kiba was angry, and he was badly wounded along with Akamaru who was in his hood.

" Let him go Sasuke, this isn't you,  he's your best friend. lets go back." Kiba said. Sasuke looked at me and kept his creepy smile.

"You are surrounded, put Naruto down." Kakashi said with authority. Naruto felt a warm feeling in his stomach knowing he was going to be saved soon.

"Ka..kasha...sensei." Naruto could barley say anything. He can feel his body shutting down from the blood lose and lack of air, he can feel his eyes closing becoming to heavy to keep open for much longer.

"If i'm going back to that damned village then ill make sure that you will never see that village ever again." Sasuke hissed as he pulled out another kunai and slashed at my eyes. Naruto tried to block as best as he could, but to no avail he was still hit.

" aghhhhh" He screamed in pain, Sasuke's hands let Naruto go over the waterfall.

"NARUTOOOOO" Kiba rushed over and tackled Sasuke to watery floor, as Kakashi shouted out orders to near by ninja to find Naruto. Gravity pushed Naruto further and further down until he could feel the icy cold water engulf him. The Waterfall's waves were so harsh pushing and pulling in all direction. Not giving Naruto time to register what was going on as he couldn't see at the moment, he could even grasp a good breath of air.He couldn't move anymore, he was so tiered. He just kept going further and further away as he hoped someone will save him...someone will save him, ...right? Naruto Gasped for one more Breath before he was fully submerged under the water. He held on as much as he could before he was smashed into a big boulder knocking the air out of him and making him pass out.

*hello everyone I've decide to clean up my stories as my vocabulary was horrible in the 8th grade. i will also be writing a new story soon. Thank you for the long awaited return, please like comment and vote.